• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    The main push for gun control (confiscation) in the US comes from globalists. It's just one part of their plan to eliminate national sovereignty.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    A friend in Australia wrote me a note on the subject recently, quoted below. He's not a tinfoil-hat type of guy, having held elevated positions of some authority, and is hyper-rational.

Firearms legislation is a continuing problem. In Australia it has become political and we're handling the matter reasonably well, nothing that has been done since Port Arthur has impacted me at all, I still hunt whenever I wish, and shoot target 6 or 8 times a month -- my range is only 15 minutes away.

Bob, you may or may not have heard of the Port Arthur Massacre, but if you are involved in fighting anti-gun legislation you need to educate yourself in this matter. Perhaps the best single read is Andrew S. Macgregor's "The Massacre at Port Arthur". Macgregor is an ex-cop. There are many of us here in Australia who are completely and utterly convinced that the Port Arthur affair was not a massacre carried out by an intellectually handicapped surfer who had only ever used an air rifle as a child when on holidays with his family. I personally have a strong belief that the operation was known at the very top of Australian politics and was initiated by a USA agency.

Yes, the nay-sayers claimed and continue to claim idiot conspiracy theorists --- such as myself --- must be ignored. Problem is that once one becomes acquainted with the objective evidence there is no alternative but to count Port Arthur as a black operation. There is in fact a lot of idiot conspiracy floating around on the net and in other places, that concerns Port Arthur, it takes a bit of education to sort out the real from the false, as far as I have been able to ascertain most, if not all, of the idiot conspiracy surrounding Port Arthur is government initiated dis-information.

One last thought. Since colonial days Australia has been used by first Britain, and after WWII by the USA as a social laboratory, social agendas sometimes seem to be tested in Oz, and then surface in USA, or in times past, in Britain. Whatever happens here should be of interest to people in the USA who are interested in maintaining some degree of individual freedom.

Kinda reminds me of incidents like the Las Vegas debacle. We'll never know what actually happened.

If you're interested in the Port Arthur episode, here's a link to MacGregor:
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/conspiracy/parthur1.html

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    A friend in Australia wrote me a note on the subject recently, quoted below. He's not a tinfoil-hat type of guy, having held elevated positions of some authority, and is hyper-rational.

Kinda reminds me of incidents like the Las Vegas debacle. We'll never know what actually happened.

I question many of the incidents that have given the left the ammunition to push it's confiscation agenda. Little by little, they are brainwashing citizens to believe that we need strict gun laws as in Australa and Great Britain. There are just too many suspicious events surrounding many of these shootings.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

I question many of the incidents that have given the left the ammunition to push it's confiscation agenda. Little by little, they are brainwashing citizens to believe that we need strict gun laws as in Australa and Great Britain. There are just too many suspicious events surrounding many of these shootings.

I've noticed a couple of trends over the years, here and abroad:

- There is ALWAYS a mass shooting immediately preceding a seemingly well coordinated legislative push for more gun control laws.
    - Drafts of the proposed laws always "Just Happen to be Available" right at the inception of the incident/push, as if they had already been written and were just waiting to be revealed.
    - The stronger the anticipated pushback against the proposed laws, the more horrific the shooting(s).

Just some general observations. I don't believe in repeated coincidence at all.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Regarding Port Arthur, it was amusing to see that two specially-built morgue trucks, capable of holding 22 & 17 bodies in refrigerated comfort, were built and in place in time for the event. They were the only such units in Tasmania, and there they were! It's unclear how they happened to be ordered, and why.

Odd, that.

"There will never be uniform gun laws in Australia until we see a massacre in Tasmania."
    New South Wales Premier, Barry Unsworth.
    Stated in December 1987 at Hobart after a Special Premier's Conference in relation to Gun Control.

Interestingly, Tasmania seemed uninterested earlier about support for national gun laws. Here's a quote from the link about that:

We are given further evidence of the push in relation to firearms, from the former Labor powerbroker, Graeme Richardson, and his full political scenario as to why the Port Arthur Massacre occurred. When Richardson stated, "I mean the governments in South Australia and Tasmania simply declined to take part in national gun laws the last time the Police Ministers discussed it. The Tasmanian Minister saying that we don't have a problem down here, so we don't need to be in it. I think everyone now seems to understand that they need to be in it, and the easiest way to get one law is to cede power to the Commonwealth".

All in all, it's very difficult indeed to come to any conclusion other than this was a planned governmental exercise designed to achieve a political end. Enough chaff was tossed about to ensure that there would never be a bottom to get to; unlikely that all the coincidences took place in such an orderly fashion.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I've noticed a couple of trends over the years, here and abroad:

- There is ALWAYS a mass shooting immediately preceding a seemingly well coordinated legislative push for more gun control laws.
    - Drafts of the proposed laws always "Just Happen to be Available" right at the inception of the incident/push, as if they had already been written and were just waiting to be revealed.
    - The stronger the anticipated pushback against the proposed laws, the more horrific the shooting(s).

Just some general observations. I don't believe in repeated coincidence at all.

And it always happens just when we are about to make some progress in regaining our 2nd A rights either because of some pending legislation i.e. national CCW or an important 2nd A case is about to be heard in court.:tinfoil:

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I’m not a big tin foil guy, but after Vegas conveniently happened then got memory holed once they couldn’t come up with an answer I can’t believe any of these events are coincidental.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom