• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    *****Like many people, I really thought Hillary Clinton was going to be president, and I had already made significant purchases of firearms after Sandy Hook, along with as much ammo as possible, etc... I also figured I'd invest heavily in gun stocks like Ruger, and Smith & Wesson, etc.. as they were bound to go up as they did after Sandy Hook, etc.. Once Trump won, I was happy for our country but my gun stocks tanked and have not done well at all since then. Recently with all the talk by Democrat hopefuls on gun control, confiscation, etc.. gun stocks have started creeping back. Someone else said this and it really is true: the best gun salesmen are the left. That was certainly true of Barack Obama. Ruger and S&W with their new stock symbol (AOBC) have been creeping up lately on this news about increased gun sales. We shall see if all of this talk leads to any meaningful legislation that infringes upon our rights. Hopefully not, but best to be prepared for the worst. Buy more guns and ammo. It will help you, and also help us gun stock owners earnings per share :innocent0

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    What the talking heads don't say is while the majority of poll respondents believe "something" should be done. In that same poll they admit new gun control laws are unlikely to stop the "gun violence." Not to mention its easy to get the result you want by the way the question is phrased.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    What the talking heads don't say is while the majority of poll respondents believe "something" should be done. In that same poll they admit new gun control laws are unlikely to stop the "gun violence." Not to mention its easy to get the result you want by the way the question is phrased.

The respondants also don't know the wording of the proposed legislation some of which could potentially outlaw any automatic pistol as being an "assault weapon".

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    The respondants also don't know the wording of the proposed legislation some of which could potentially outlaw any automatic pistol as being an "assault weapon".

Yeah the combination of slimy politicians and busy uninformed citizenry leads to bad laws.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Democrats passed a ban on >10rd magazines tonight in the House Judiciary Committee.

https://twitter.com/bradybuzz/status/1171606952763432962

Every gun store should have a news article about this on their counter to remind people to:

1) buy standard capacity magazines while they still can
    2) vote in 2020 to prevent such bans from becoming law

Followed that link to the Brady Campaign page... does anyone else find it interesting that their symbol is a freakin' Pentagram??

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
      untitled.jpg
      18.5 KB · Views: 145

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Democrats passed a ban on >10rd magazines tonight in the House Judiciary Committee.

https://twitter.com/bradybuzz/status/1171606952763432962

Every gun store should have a news article about this on their counter to remind people to:

1) buy standard capacity magazines while they still can
    2) vote in 2020 to prevent such bans from becoming law

Followed that link to the Brady Campaign page... does anyone else find it interesting that their symbol is a freakin' Pentagram??

I like this reply in that twit feed

EENPclgWwAAsc_k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom