• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    What is the source for this statement?

When asked during the September dem primary debate, he said, "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s and your AK-47s."

This was in front of an audience of millions of people, so it's not really a mystery or anything.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    What is the source for this statement? Understand, I am not saying Beto didn't say this, I am simply curious to know what the source of this quote is. What is its provenance? Where and when was it said? Was this the entire quote or just the heart of the matter? If Beto said this, I definitely oppose it, and in order to argue against it I need to know where and when it was printed or quoted. Otherwise it's just another he said/she said situation.

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/TeresaRFox4/status/1173340287311208449
    here he is talking about targeting gun owners with the IRS
    This isn't rocket surgery

jr355

Apr 21, 2014
    Fullerton md
    At least he was honest and upfront. That deserves a equal response. Ain't NO way in hell we'll vote for YOU! Or any Other Fool that agrees with YOU.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    And tomorrow, Trump will announce support for a federal "red flag" law and universal background checks "to start," and his cucks will bleat, "But Hillary would have been worse!" and pledge to re-elect him. "At least he's better than Beto!"

Hillary would have been better? Its best to not re-elect Trump? I know it's personal, but who are you for in 2020? Biden or Warren?

skipidar

Sep 19, 2018
    When asked during the September dem primary debate, he said, "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15s and your AK-47s."

This was in front of an audience of millions of people, so it's not really a mystery or anything.
    ... men may construe things after their fashion, Clean from the purpose of the things themselves.

I wasn't part of the audience of millions when O'Rourke made his ill-advised remark. That's why I asked. It was a relatively simple question so I didn't think it would rub anyone the wrong way.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I wasn't part of the audience of millions when O'Rourke made his ill-advised remark. That's why I asked. It was a relatively simple question so I didn't think it would rub anyone the wrong way.

I don’t think it rubbed anyone the wrong way. It’s just that it was widely reported on countless outlets starting seconds after he said it, so thought maybe you were doubting folks here who reported it in this thread, which was a head-scratcher.

skipidar

Sep 19, 2018
    It's Not Really A Mystery

This was in front of an audience of millions of people, so it's not really a mystery or anything.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't part of the audience of millions when O'Rourke made his ill-advised remark. That's why I asked. It was a relatively easy question so I didn't think it would rub anyone the wrong way.

"... men may construe things after their fashion, Clean from the purpose of the things themselves."

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    70406341_10217467417330182_8384069770051321856_n.jpg

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Lol

Attachments