• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    In the last 24 hours Ceciltucky has had 2 double shootings.

Scumbag in a Domestic with his wife , shoots and kills their 7 year old child than fails in killing himself.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...urder-suicide-father-killed-7-year-old-child/

Not much info on the other just two people shot around 3am.

This is on the heels of two attempted murder cases that were plead down to 115 days and 127 days

update the scumbag passed too

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    In the last 24 hours Ceciltucky has had 2 double shootings.

Scumbag in a Domestic with his wife , shoots and kills their 7 year old child than fails in killing himself.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019...urder-suicide-father-killed-7-year-old-child/

Not much info on the other just two people shot around 3am.

This is on the heels of two attempted murder cases that were plead down to 115 days and 127 days

update the scumbag passed too

The 7yo murder is crazy close to my house. Sad. I almost bet I know who it was based on some recent activity around here. Will find out in the next few days in sure. I will never understand what gives someone the urge to hurt children.

Didn’t hear about the second one.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    The 7yo murder is crazy close to my house. Sad. I almost bet I know who it was based on some recent activity around here. Will find out in the next few days in sure. I will never understand what gives someone the urge to hurt children.

Didn’t hear about the second one.

2nd one was just outside Elkton on 281 happened around 3am Female shot in the leg and male shot in the chest. Gunman on the loose

Not just hurting a kid , your child and you were arguing with your spouse . The child I am surprised was so close they usually run and hide when parents start fighting

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I was hoping the rumors were wrong regarding the boy. Horrible. Just horrible. His last shot should have been the first. Callus, but.....

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    :sad20:The wife, and I, were working in the yard and could hear all of the sirens. We both wondered what the heck was going on to cause such a response. We assumed it was a fire or accident on rt 1. Now I know what happened. :sad20:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Now reporting that the 7-11 in Perryville was robbed with a Ak this morning. Who wants to bet the perp didn't buy it legally

sasd18

Oct 29, 2017
    Now reporting that the 7-11 in Perryville was robbed with a Ak this morning. Who wants to bet the perp didn't buy it legally

Easy in and easy out on route 40. Hopefully it was a ak rifle so we can laugh at the dems

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo

I was on 40 headed home this morning around 6:30. Rt. 222 was blocked at 40. As I headed to Jackson Station Rd. to go around, I saw police vehicles on 40 between Couden Blvd. and Mill Creek Ln. on EB 40. also several PD vehicles on the westbound side in the area. Cedar Corner Rd. had PD vehicles blocking access there from 40. There were also PD stationed on the gravel railroad access road on Jackson Station Rd.
    I read on FB on the Cecil County Traffic page that the perp hopped on a train car headed towards Delaware, and yet other posts saying perp was apprehended.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I was on 40 headed home this morning around 6:30. Rt. 222 was blocked at 40. As I headed to Jackson Station Rd. to go around, I saw police vehicles on 40 between Couden Blvd. and Mill Creek Ln. on EB 40. also several PD vehicles on the westbound side in the area. Cedar Corner Rd. had PD vehicles blocking access there from 40. There were also PD stationed on the gravel railroad access road on Jackson Station Rd.
    I read on FB on the Cecil County Traffic page that the perp hopped on a train car headed towards Delaware, and yet other posts saying perp was apprehended.

Well no train goes to New Castle from Perryville. The only thing he could of jumped on was a freight train around 4am but that was going west not north . The MARC train only goes south and I didn't see anyone with a AK. MSP to release a statement shortly

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Statement has been released not even close to what was reported.

Stolen car chase from Charles County (Ocean City) Thru DE than back into MD to Perryville . Perryville officers fired rounds at the vehicle as he was coming towards them. No mention of the AK BGOS or a liberals wet dream?

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Holy Chit , he has been captured in Front Royal VA he must of gotten on the MARC train

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Norfolk Southern has a line that rides along the Susquehanna and connects with the electrified North East Corridor

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Norfolk Southern has a line that rides along the Susquehanna and connects with the electrified North East Corridor

from 345 to 420 this morning the only freight went west and MARC went south . No police at the MARC station checking either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom