• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Post # 1600 and something and I've missed all the karma milestones. Although I did one once but you jack wagons couldn't figure out my lucky starting poker hand. So up for grabs is a paracord sling.

To qualify please tell me a time and why you got butt hurt, this is not literal obviously. Make me laugh.

Winner selected by random number generator. Pick up at freestate or I'll mail it on my dime. 20170202_164931.jpg

Ian

Dontre member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Damascus-ish
    Fell off of a kids tricycle, horsing around, broke coccyx. Next day, picked for jury duty. Squirmed for five days.

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    My mom broke a wooden spoon on my butt because I went to the store to get bread and milk. Did I mention that it was a liquor store, I took my cat with me, and I was 4 years old? I'm in.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Multiple entries allowed? Plenty of butt hurt to go around...

I'm pretty butthurt right now. Kids were supposed to have a baseball meeting at 7. Coach sent a text at 5:58 that it was supposed to say 6. :mad54:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I also got the butthurt at the first dottrio shoot when I failed to watch my 6 near DA... :outta her.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I was trying to open a beer, while I was drinking with a few friends. After a minute or so a buddy says, "Watching you try to open that beer is like watching a union job. You have 3 guys standing around doing noting while one guy is trying to do the work." I went red with anger, then it sank in a I laughed my ass off.

I'm in.

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I was butthurt on this forum when I once inquired about the muzzle flip of a Walther PPQ. A couple wise arses alluded to me being a sissy. I quickly got over it and bought a PPQ. I'm in!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I thought I had a hemorrhoid once it was painful as hell and swollen right on the rim of the hole . I had never had one so my gf went and bought all the cream and numbing stuff she could find for me and none of it worked . I couldn't sit right , walk and could barely sleep . Since the swelling started creeping up to the jewels I figured I had better get to the doctor and get something done (I really didn't want anyone poking around down there
    ).

After "sitting" on the couch for an hour and calling out of work I got up to get dressed and go to the doctor . When I got up I felt something squishy down there , I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and my drawers were full of puss but the pain was going away . Turns out it was a boil and it popped on it's own , made a hell of a mess and cost me a pair of drawers but after a shower and then soaking in a hot bath for a bit I felt great .

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I thought I had a hemorrhoid once it was painful as hell and swollen right on the rim of the hole . I had never had one so my gf went and bought all the cream and numbing stuff she could find for me and none of it worked . I couldn't sit right , walk and could barely sleep . Since the swelling started creeping up to the jewels I figured I had better get to the doctor and get something done (I really didn't want anyone poking around down there
    ).

After "sitting" on the couch for an hour and calling out of work I got up to get dressed and go to the doctor . When I got up I felt something squishy down there , I went to the bathroom to see what was going on and my drawers were full of puss but the pain was going away . Turns out it was a boil and it popped on it's own , made a hell of a mess and cost me a pair of drawers but after a shower and then soaking in a hot bath for a bit I felt great .

Oh hell just give RJ the karma already :lol2:

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Just got a message from Nikon today that my scope was coming back from warranty work. But yesterday at work I fell and ended up with an AC Separation. So no chance to go out and shoot anytime soon. Also here's the funny part ever tried wiping with the other hand not fun.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    ).

You've got to stop eating crayons and paste! :lol:

It's my fault. I went literal with the "butt hurt". I think the OP wants to here about hurt feelings, of which none of us are willing to admit to...

I'll go in the opposite direction...the first time someone quoted one of my posts here(only forum I hang out on), I knew I "had arrived". Turning it back to clockwise, posting for a week and no one quotes any of your posts...butt hurt. Stuff like that, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom