• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hi all, long time member but not very active recently, between two young kids and wife and I constantly furthering our education (and income thankfully!) I’ve pretty much only had time to post on forums here and there.

My collection revolves around Glocks mainly. Specifically Gen3 C models, I was going to start collecting the Gen2 and Gen4 C models but it started to get excessive. I also like to modify ones that were never made in C models to look like they came that way from the factory.

Hoping to become more active on the forum and attend meet ups when I have the time. I live in NW Baltimore County, right near the city line but thankfully over the line! Jon

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Thank you, it literally feels that way. For 11 weeks at a time my wife is in school pursuing her Masters in Nursing, it feels like we are under water. We get 2 weeks to breathe and enjoy and then it’s like watching another wave coming and you know what to expect. I want to go back and get my Masters (Healthcare Administration) but I’m a bit burnt out from it all! Maybe take a few months before beginning mine. Jon

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 179

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Welcome back, but I'm confused . You've given answers to two questions above, but there are no questions posted!!!!:confused:

First was in reference to welcome back into the light, second was in reference to Maryland Shall Issue.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome back, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Welcome aboard!
    Include the wife and kids and time won't be as big a problem.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Thank you everyone. Ive already had the pleasure of meeting a handful of members over the past week. Not only nice to meet but made some win win deals for everyone. Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom