• 10+

Votes: 53 66.3%

• Total voters

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I know of a guy that did a experiment and concealed carried 14 guns on his body . I did not see that adventure but he posted about it , he also stated how that felt .

I did answer your question in a honest way .

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Hell, I won't even tell my wife how many guns I own. Why would I tell a stranger?

How do I know you're not my wife?

Someone once asked her how many guns I have. She just laughed and said, "I don't think he knows."

Friendly hint: you're maximum 10+ is way too low to yield useful results. That will be 90% of respondents.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    To the OP , the gun community in Maryland and in other parts of the US is that we are tired of being battered , hated and outcast and called criminals and gun nuts . We are always looking over our shoulders at the next person wanting to take our God given rights from us .
    Maryland is a cesspool of law makers that would walk on broken glass to get our guns by hook or by crook . That is why you are meeting so much resistance . I will agree with others that have posted 10 tens is low for most collectors and gun folks . We are good people that care but we see everything from a different set of glasses .

CZlady

Oct 13, 2020
    Montgomery County
    Well, damn it. You guys got me. I am not actually a person, just an organization representing all of your wives. :innocent0

This being an anthropological study and not a strictly statistical or scientific one means that I don't really even need "perfect" data. Even a bunch of people answering '0' to be jerks gives me data.

I do appreciate the sincere responses though.

I'd really like to create a few more polls but I don't want to flood the forum and it seems like I can only include one poll per thread. Any suggestions or advice?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I understand the suspicion and reluctance to give any of this information directly to a stranger.

I'm sorry, I think you DO NOT understand the reluctance to give this information to ANYONE, esp on line in an open forum.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I heard of a gun store once that offered a special service to customers. For a small additional fee, they would call the buyer's wife with the announcement that her husband had won the grand prize in the raffle, which happened to be whatever gun the guy had bought.

CZlady

Oct 13, 2020
    Montgomery County
    To the OP , the gun community in Maryland and in other parts of the US is that we are tired of being battered , hated and outcast and called criminals and gun nuts . We are always looking over our shoulders at the next person wanting to take our God given rights from us .
    Maryland is a cesspool of law makers that would walk on broken glass to get our guns by hook or by crook . That is why you are meeting so much resistance . I will agree with others that have posted 10 tens is low for most collectors and gun folks . We are good people that care but we see everything from a different set of glasses .

Thank you- appreciate the feedback. I definitely understand the feeling, I am the owner of multiple guns and a collector myself. If I actually really *needed* to know how many guns you guys own I would've made the top end higher, but it is more to demonstrate that most of the active users here are actually serious gun collectors (have a collection larger than 10).

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    How many pairs of shoes do you have?

My son’s girlfriend moved into his place. She had five moving boxes of nail polish. Nail polish??? Hundreds of bottles. Maybe thousands. She had no idea how many bottles she had.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Thank you- appreciate the feedback. I definitely understand the feeling, I am the owner of multiple guns and a collector myself. If I actually really *needed* to know how many guns you guys own I would've made the top end higher, but it is more to demonstrate that most of the active users here are actually serious gun collectors (have a collection larger than 10).

I answered your question as you presented it , I have met many of the men and some women here on this forum and i still don't know last names or where they live or work .

As we meet many times some of the guard is let down and we share a bit more . I have been a member since 2013 and some members are so anonymous they have never been met .

Personal information is really a tough one to get . General questions may be easier .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom