• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rickhead

XXXXXXXXXX
    Sep 12, 2010
    I may go and try to find stuff I'm looking for, like a Savage 24 in .30-30/20 gauge or a vz-24. Maybe I'll find someone interested in my Savage 99 in .250 SAV.

Or maybe I'll just end up with a bag of jerky and a Chinese knife to go dull in three weeks.

Or a spring assisted knife that breaks in a month or two. If you take it back they'll give you a couple dollars off another one that'll break in a month or two. OR.....you could spend more on a S&W spring assisted knife that breaks in a month or two. Ask me how I know.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Yessir, I was squashed like a pumkin.......
    ........................................................................................ ..................................................................................................... .....................................................................................................
    ...........jus' like an eighteen wheeler ran over it at 75 mph.

Well scrape up the road kill punkin' 'n make punkin' pie.:lol2::D

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    When he's there, he's the best deal of the day. I'm probably going to go to the show, but I doubt I'll be bringing any firearms stuff home with me. Some jerky about 5-6 knives that need to be sharpened, and maybe, just maybe some gun cleaning supplies if they're not store bought prices.

Jim Smith

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Will they be selling the big knives at the snackbar? :innocent0

What is that snackbar called???

Prob gonna be all that same over priced crap from the Hoco show.

Best bet go to a local shop and buy there

"Same overpriced crap from the Hoco show"??? I most certainly hope you're making reference to the "OTHER" vendors there and NOT to Shooters Discount and perhaps a few other decent IP's on this forum that were also there.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Lou, we only have one complaint. You're too busy to sit and shoot the breeze. Stop selling so much and talk to your MDS fans.

Jim Smith

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    What is that snackbar called???

"Same overpriced crap from the Hoco show"??? I most certainly hope you're making reference to the "OTHER" vendors there and NOT to Shooters Discount and perhaps a few other decent IP's on this forum that were also there.

Not at all.

MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    Hoping to attend, as I don't think I'll be making my way down to Chantilly this weekend. How big is the Timonium Show next to others in the Maryland area?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom