• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Are the DECLOC meetups open to anyone? You guys basically just go out for food and carry right? I might want to join them once or twice. Might feel nice to exercise the right...

Yes, open to anyone. You can go to deloc.org and the forum to the "monthly meeting" section to see when and where the next one is. DE has reciprocity with FL, I know that, or you can pull over after escaping MD, load it and set it on the passenger seat till you get to the location, then holster it after stepping out ( stealthily). Or just do the whole thing there ( again, stealthily). Otherwise if you have a reciprocal carry lisc, load in vehicle over the border and wear holstered either OC or CC.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Got a 16 and 19 yr old missing in Elkton . Since Monday/Tuesday not sure why there isn't a search set up . Kinda screwy how they disappeared .

The POS that did this got a plea deal (not all details released yet) but he is only getting 30 years , 30 fing years for a two murders for drugs

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Surprised? Not me. First thing, they have just about zero actual evidence on this guy. Secondly, you actually think the States Attorney is gonna do their JOB and take something to trial?

That's too much like work. If these kids were from Woodholme rather than the Manor they'd still be working this case.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Surprised? Not me. First thing, they have just about zero actual evidence on this guy. Secondly, you actually think the States Attorney is gonna do their JOB and take something to trial?

That's too much like work. If these kids were from Woodholme rather than the Manor they'd still be working this case.

Actually it sounds like they had enough to convict . To me it sounds like they coped a plea so he would tell them what he did to the bodies

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Actually it sounds like they had enough to convict . To me it sounds like they coped a plea so he would tell them what he did to the bodies

There is a huge marsh behind Hollingsworth Manor. That is where they lived and the area they were taken from. It's not beyond any stretch of the imagination that they are in the marsh somewhere.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County

I'm not suprised at all in this county. I am shocked that they didn't set a low bail and let him back out on the street. They seem to do it for every other drug addict and criminal in this county.

But let an average working citizen forget to pay a seatbelt ticket......

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I'm not suprised at all in this county. I am shocked that they didn't set a low bail and let him back out on the street. They seem to do it for every other drug addict and criminal in this county.

But let an average working citizen forget to pay a seatbelt ticket......

It sounds like he was already "back out on the street".

According to court records, Bennett has a long criminal past that includes reckless endangerment, weapons charges and burglary.

I hope the relatives of the teens file wrongful death law suits and take anything he owns or ever will own.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Whoops, I just started a new thread for a supposed shooting at Walmart in NE. No word from Cecil Daily yet.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Guy shot dead at "Elkton Townhouses" (aka the other ghetto right next to Hollingsworth Manor) last week, forgot to post it up.

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    I grew up in Thompson Estates, right behind here. My dad still lives there. Too close to home.

Me too. (small world, maybe we know each other? :lol2:) I remember the woods getting cleared and watching that mall get built. As kids, we had free run of all the stores there, hung out at Nino's and watched movies at the crappy second-run theater. Mom would send me around the corner to the store to pick up groceries. At this point, I'm not sure I'd send my kids walking around there unattended.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    It's a real small world, I used to get dropped off up at Sal's (Ninos) when I was a kid, who the hell knows what for. I remember cruising that strip over and over again on the weekednds. What a sad state of affairs for kids in Cecil Co back then!

cdriver24

Jan 10, 2013
    Elkton
    The whole town of Elkton seems to be getting worse by each passing day. I have only lived here for 5 years and have noticed a decline in my time here. Not sure if this a sign of the times everywhere or just here. American is not the same as when I was a kid that is certainly a fact. Maybe if the police judges and politicians did their jobs and handed down tougher sentences maybe things would get better. At this point I would like to be able to carry all the time now.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    We've been on a roll lately folks!

14YO crashed into a field going to get breakfast for the rest of his hunting party down in Earleville.

We've got two people stealing bottles of liquor from Jayco, faces CLEAR AS DAY on the surveillance cameras.

Some more dope arrests and also some laughable sentences in the past two weeks (as usual).

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The whole town of Elkton seems to be getting worse by each passing day. I have only lived here for 5 years and have noticed a decline in my time here. Not sure if this a sign of the times everywhere or just here. American is not the same as when I was a kid that is certainly a fact. Maybe if the police judges and politicians did their jobs and handed down tougher sentences maybe things would get better. At this point I would like to be able to carry all the time now.

Swedes are some of the most successful immigrants in America. I guess all the Swedes left Elkton? How is the marriage industry there these days?

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    im sure this entire thing is because Cecil Bank is failing. Usually when the federal level tells a bank to increase its capital or lose insurance... The bank ends up closing. They are most likely scrambling to get rid of debt to save thierself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom