• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bbucks

Dec 8, 2016
    Anyone else ever been to Cromwell’s in Lexington Park? The owner Nick Cromwell does a little store type thing from his garage. It’s been a couple years sence I been there but back then there prices where the best around. Him and his wife always seem to be nice people.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Anyone else ever been to Cromwell’s in Lexington Park? The owner Nick Cromwell does a little store type thing from his garage. It’s been a couple years sence I been there but back then there prices where the best around. Him and his wife always seem to be nice people.
    just talking about him last week only thing really said was that its hard to find him open

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I know there's been a few personal issues that have popped up as of late, so that's probably played hell with the shop being open.

Best bet, call ahead and see if Nick's going to be in the shop.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    The business card I've got says 11:00-6:30 Monday thru Thursday. 11:00-4:30 Friday, closed weekends. 301-863-0377. Their website isn't what's in stock at the shop, but what's available from his distributor. I've never had a problem with them, pleasant to deal with.

Viper-Snipe

May 13, 2012
    I hope he gets issues straightened out he is the transfer place when i win something from the mechanicsville vfd calendar 50 bucks but a chance to win 365 days of 2018

Make that 2 chances each day as you have 2 numbers per calendar, me well I have 8 chances per day!

V-S

JMD2004

Aug 9, 2017
    Lexington Park
    Nick is a good guy but with his health and other things he has been in and out lately. I'm going to Gym Ratz now up in Mechanicsville. Normal hours..great prices and the cheapest FFL transfer fee's in the whole state pretty much. So check them out if Nick isn't around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom