• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    My family and I use Green Valley Garage on RT 80 in Green Valley. They do everything and are very good people. As long as they are still running I wont take my vehicles anywhere else.

-Z

These guys are great.

Always reasonable and do a great job. They also do custom exhaust work. They bend pipes in house and do a nice job welding everything properly.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    My family and I use Green Valley Garage on RT 80 in Green Valley. They do everything and are very good people. As long as they are still running I wont take my vehicles anywhere else.

-Z

R and R Garage on 180 and Mt. Zion Road.

He gives NRA members discounts
    5415 Yukon Ct. Suite G
    Frederick, MD 21703
    (301) 371-6759

Ask for Ron
    Really honest and super nice guy.

Bumping an old thread. Are these shops still good to go? My wifes Tahoe has a brake noise and its the middle of deer season so I need to take it somewhere since don't have time to look at it. I just want an honest job done.

Sev

"Vern"
    Mar 18, 2010
    formerly silver spring
    Bumping an old thread. Are these shops still good to go? My wifes Tahoe has a brake noise and its the middle of deer season so I need to take it somewhere since don't have time to look at it. I just want an honest job done.

if you can limp it to mt airy, rt 144 auto is a good shop. Guy named Buddy runs it. Very nice, professional guy that will do good work and won't scam you

I've taken my mustang and my jeep there. Zero complaints

remodeler1

Jul 23, 2013
    Frederick
    if you can limp it to mt airy, rt 144 auto is a good shop. Guy named Buddy runs it. Very nice, professional guy that will do good work and won't scam you

I've taken my mustang and my jeep there. Zero complaints

I've heard good things about the place on 144 from several people.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I take everything to Skip's Auto in Frederick. They are great guys, I've been going there for years. I trust them with my cars. http://www.frederick.com/skips_auto_repair-sp-3568/

Its the kind of place where they are the absolute farthest from doing scam work that doesn't need to be done. I've had cars in to get issues fixed before and there have been times where if it wasn't a whole lot of work for them they don't even charge me for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom