• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I decided to shoot my first USPSA match in several years. Was going to shoot Open but decided to shoot PCC instead since I don't have a USPSA rating in anything but Open and Limited and I need to see how I do compared to those in good physical condition in PCC.

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    I decided to shoot my first USPSA match in several years. Was going to shoot Open but decided to shoot PCC instead since I don't have a USPSA rating in anything but Open and Limited and I need to see how I do compared to those in good physical condition in PCC.

I imagine PCC is a great division for those in good shape. Accuracy shouldn't be a big deal with a rifle at pistol ranges. There are no reloads. So the winner will probably be the fastest between positions, and the best transitions.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I imagine PCC is a great division for those in good shape. Accuracy shouldn't be a big deal with a rifle at pistol ranges. There are no reloads. So the winner will probably be the fastest between positions, and the best transitions.
    That is what I have found. I have shot a couple of their all steel USPSA type matches. Been a long time since I have shot paper in an action match. My PCC is setup for Steel Challenge and uses a big 12MOA dot on my C-More. I prefer 6-8 MOA for paper but I am not going to change it. A lot depends on the weather which is not looking good. I have just gotten over a bad cold and might decide to withdraw just to be safe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom