• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevingston

Dec 19, 2019
    Central MD
    Sound advice. I was recently shopping around for a 930 JM and ended up with a Turkish import that nobody's ever heard of. Because of the limited stock, I decided to trade my pistol for it instead of trying to sell/buy. But to the OP, I understand your situation is different

With the current state of affairs don’t let your gun go until you have a new one in hand... ...Good Luck.

If you don’t take anything else from this thread ^^^FOLLOW THIS ADVICE!!!!^^^

I am aware of at least two acquaintances within the last 45 days or so who sold a gun with the intention of and before they’d actually purchased another and regret doesn’t even come close to describing what they’re left with, at this point. And they live here where with a state CHP buying a firearm is as easy as, well, it don’t matter if what they are after can’t even be ordered!

Duckncover

Jan 14, 2021
    howard county
    Thanks for the advice all. Definitely waiting to get an A400 first before getting rid of the old one. I have a ton of @$$pro gift cards been saving up. Might see if they have/can get what I want. Now trying to decide if I want a magnum chamber or not. Most of what I’ve read says theres no degradation in performance shooting 2 3/4 shells from a magnum chamber but every once in a while Ill find an article stating the opposite. Dont really need to shoot 3.5 in shells at the moment. Decisions decisions

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Thanks for the advice all. Definitely waiting to get an A400 first before getting rid of the old one. I have a ton of @$$pro gift cards been saving up. Might see if they have/can get what I want. Now trying to decide if I want a magnum chamber or not. Most of what I’ve read says theres no degradation in performance shooting 2 3/4 shells from a magnum chamber but every once in a while Ill find an article stating the opposite. Dont really need to shoot 3.5 in shells at the moment. Decisions decisions

Go 3.5 and shoot it all. That gun will handle whatever you throw at it. I've shot 2.75 inch target loads up to 3.5 inch steel and it hasn't skipped a beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom