• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Does anyone have an extra front sight post, magazine tube follower and original stock for a lebel I can buy? Or where I can get one? I can’t find any online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Does anyone have an extra front sight post, magazine tube follower and original stock for a lebel I can buy? Or where I can get one? I can’t find any online.

Try Ebay, I had a klunker a few years ago, parted it out and made a pretty good jag. They do NOT go cheap.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Try Ebay, I had a klunker a few years ago, parted it out and made a pretty good jag. They do NOT go cheap.

My buddy just dropped it off for me to take a look at it and make it look all original and those were the first I saw that are missing. I don’t think price is a huge factor.

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    You can get parts from France. Assuming you can speak French and read the French websites. I’ve gotten lots of Gras and Chasepot parts from there. Google is your friend. A VPN that will trick Google into thinking you are in France works better.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    You can get parts from France. Assuming you can speak French and read the French websites. I’ve gotten lots of Gras and Chasepot parts from there. Google is your friend. A VPN that will trick Google into thinking you are in France works better.

Never thought about that, I’ll have to try it

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Numrich had followers in stock at some point, but they're sold out right now. Haven't found anything as far as the front sight goes; I'll post again if anything turns up.

Much as I hate mismatched serial numbers... might be easier to see if you can find a parts gun and cannibalize it, honestly?

That’s what I was kind of thinking, I thought it would be better to find a *almost* complete gun with the parts that we currently need and use the parts from this one to make a complete gun, and if we have to, sell the rest of this one for parts or just hold onto it.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Numrich had followers in stock at some point, but they're sold out right now. Haven't found anything as far as the front sight goes; I'll post again if anything turns up.

Much as I hate mismatched serial numbers... might be easier to see if you can find a parts gun and cannibalize it, honestly?

Cause your right, I hate the idea of cannibalizing it, but if we have to we have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom