• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Well, just because we can't get them anymore doesn't mean we can't enjoy what we've got. Post 'em up!

I'll start with a couple pictures of my NDM in the snow This was still new unfired when I bought it too but it didn't stay that way very long!

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Does anyone have a Norinco shotgun? I've been eye balling them for years.

I have one. 1897 riot model. Mine is one of the good ones that was imported that all the CAS guys want.

I let it go a few years ago to another member. I tried to get it back for a few years and he finally sold it back to me. I won’t be letting it go again.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    There is a damn nice example of a Norinco 1911 on GB right now. Buy it now at $549. Link won’t work. Here’s a photo. Search Norinco 1911. You’ll see it. Someone jump on it!

Attachments

• 7DD5E746-35CC-4EED-AC17-D7E1566C4CEF.jpg
      7DD5E746-35CC-4EED-AC17-D7E1566C4CEF.jpg
      27 KB · Views: 164

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    I have one. 1897 riot model. Mine is one of the good ones that was imported that all the CAS guys want.

I let it go a few years ago to another member. I tried to get it back for a few years and he finally sold it back to me. I won’t be letting it go again.

Thats the one I've been looking at. There is no way i'll ever afford an original Winchester trench shotgun

ETA; post some pics Bossman

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Lighting at my bench is horrible for photos. But you get the idea. Very cool shotguns. And they slam fire as the originals did. I’ve probably put 100 rounds through mine and I love it.

Attachments

• 8EE51FC1-45D8-474D-89BB-4E1BDD5F0BE8.jpg
      8EE51FC1-45D8-474D-89BB-4E1BDD5F0BE8.jpg
      96.3 KB · Views: 205
    • 472F2615-86D7-4EBF-B392-7F4F3B858BB6.jpg
      472F2615-86D7-4EBF-B392-7F4F3B858BB6.jpg
      89.3 KB · Views: 179
    Jul 1, 2012
    There is a damn nice example of a Norinco 1911 on GB right now. Buy it now at $549. Link won’t work. Here’s a photo. Search Norinco 1911. You’ll see it. Someone jump on it!

a classic example of a frustratingly crappy listing... for the love of <> if a seller is gonna bother taking photos, at least make them visible.

It hit $555 first time it listed and didn't meet the (then) $600 reserve...

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    a classic example of a frustratingly crappy listing... for the love of <> if a seller is gonna bother taking photos, at least make them visible.

It hit $555 first time it listed and didn't meet the (then) $600 reserve...

I almost hit the button but better not. I have been buying too much lately and need to stop for a while. Someone would get a decent deal with that one I think.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Nice shotgun! I've always liked the looks of those. I paid $600 for my 1911. The one on GB looks pretty good considering the less than stellar pictures. Unless they imported some with wood grips though, they've been switched out. The magazine doesn't look original either although that may just be the lighting.

Jul 1, 2012
    the mag looks like a Kimber tac-pro or similar with removable base...

someone must have been listening cause it sold via BIN

Never fear another just showed up for $1800.

Jul 1, 2012
    Hope so, then we can see what it actually looks like :)
    Unless something was horribly wrong I think it was a good deal, with the box & papers.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Lighting at my bench is horrible for photos. But you get the idea. Very cool shotguns. And they slam fire as the originals did. I’ve probably put 100 rounds through mine and I love it.

Nice! I have the "IAC" trench with bayo lug and heatshield, it has one little ugly rust spot (its Chinese steel) that didn't wool with lots of oil off but a really sweet gun. Got it for around $400 FTF a couple years back but had to drive to Easton. Not a common gun.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Nice! I have the "IAC" trench with bayo lug and heatshield, it has one little ugly rust spot (its Chinese steel) that didn't wool with lots of oil off but a really sweet gun. Got it for around $400 FTF a couple years back but had to drive to Easton. Not a common gun.

They aren’t seen a lot. Very cool guns. I had a SXS 12ga at one point as well. Norinco has made copies of a lot of classic shotguns and pistols. They also made nice copies of M14’s and AR’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom