• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Ramirez didn't have enough clout to pull it off. If it was ordered, it had to come from pretty high up. Ramirez might turn up in the chain of evidence ... and who knows, maybe there's a private email server in a bathroom somewhere.

He has a D behind his name. In this state, that's all the clout one needs.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Ramirez didn't have enough clout to pull it off. If it was ordered, it had to come from pretty high up. Ramirez might turn up in the chain of evidence ... and who knows, maybe there's a private email server in a bathroom somewhere.

I doubt there is any "chain of evidence" and they were too careful to leave a trail (voice phone call or visit to office only; no email or text). Pope will take the fall, quit or be fired, Wilson will 'retire' and both will reappear at jobs somewhere hidden in the Democratic Party section of "somebody give this fallguy a job" outside of the public view and all elected officials will live happily ever after.

I believe if he and Wilson were going to talk, they would have already, but it will be a loooooong time before anyone gets cocky enough to pull something like this again.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Here is the complaint
    View attachment 225734

Maryland Shall Issue®, Inc. needs your continued support. Not just for this, but for all our efforts on your behalf. Please consider joining MSI, donating to MSI's litigation fund, or making a purchase from the MSI store.

Maryland Shall Issue® Inc. is an all volunteer, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of gun owners' rights in Maryland. It seeks to educate the community about the right of self-protection, the safe handling of firearms, and the responsibility that goes with carrying a firearm in public.

--

Notice: The opinions and views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organization with which I may, or may not be affiliated.

I just joined MSI tonight and made a small donation... Still having a problem signing on. I'll give it a day or two to settle in-- hopefully it will.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I'd like to hear the radio traffic. I'm sure that will come out in discovery.

I bet there is some trail. They are too inexperienced to cover stuff like this up. They thought they were in charge.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I'd like to hear the radio traffic. I'm sure that will come out in discovery.

I bet there is some trail. They are too inexperienced to cover stuff like this up. They thought they were in charge.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Or an eight minute gap ... :innocent0

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Fantastic! I know for me personally, this arrest gives me pause for future protests. I can't afford it because of work. Thank you guys for standing up for all of us.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Fantastic! I know for me personally, this arrest gives me pause for future protests. I can't afford it because of work. Thank you guys for standing up for all of us.

I respect your thoughts and concerns just as others have mentioned about their jobs and arrest .

This is exactly what "they" want , they do these things to scare away law abiding citizens from speaking or lawful activities .

That is the shameful and criminal portion of their behavior .

Hello Applehd 1 minute jump ;-)

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012

...and right there, my friend, is the desired effect...:sad20:
    don't worry... there's always someone else to stand up for your Rights... right?:rolleyes:

and I type slow... Hi Dave!:wave:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This is awesome news. I will be cutting a donation to MSI in short order... Jeff and Kevin, if there is anything I can do for you guys, just say the word!

Thank you, Doctor! You’ve already been a big help because your generous donation recently helped buy so many of the “More Patriots” signs that were such a success last Monday night.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I suspect that you will be able to guage how far this goes by how quick and how much they offer to make this go away. If Mike and Mike are involved, this may be short exercise.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    ...and right there, my friend, is the desired effect...:sad20:
    don't worry... there's always someone else to stand up for your Rights... right?:rolleyes:

and I type slow... Hi Dave!:wave:

When you will pay my bills, you can judge me for being concerned about losing my job. I have been emailing and calling my representatives. In 2013, I was in Annapolis until 9:30 or so, so I had my opportunity to speak, which I did. There are other ways of helping. I am not simply sitting by wringing my hands. I have been out there, and I will be again. This past Monday was simply too risky for me to come out in person. I know that is their desired effect. I am glad Monday was peaceful. It is encouraging and gives others like me confidence to come back out.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    This is awesome news. I will be cutting a donation to MSI in short order... Jeff and Kevin, if there is anything I can do for you guys, just say the word!
    Absolutely. Say the word, funds will be incoming.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom