• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Mike, I appreciate the offer but without knowing a price range i couldn't commit to anything. I'm also not sure i want to get into a project gun either.

The gun shoots straight and hits hard when you pump it a couple of times. It shoots fine as it is. It has a nice patina too. :) I do not think it would be worth more than $70 to me.

Last edited:

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    The last blue book I have would value it somewhere aroumd half that. It has the valuable thumb safety and the Williams peep sight but the 'patina' kills it. Metal wouldn't be too hard to restore but the wood would take a LOT of work.
    I don't have a 'streak' but should dig out a pic of my model A.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    The last blue book I have would value it somewhere around half that. It has the valuable thumb safety and the Williams peep sight but the 'patina' kills it. Metal wouldn't be too hard to restore but the wood would take a LOT of work.
    I don't have a 'streak' but should dig out a pic of my model A.

It has the long chip in the right side of the fore end/ pump handle shown in the photo. I had thought about refurbishing the wood but wondered if it was not more desirable untouched instead. I have no delusions about its condition. I put $70 as an opening price that I thought was reasonable. If someone seriously wants it, I will negotiate.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I still have my very first gun and it is a Crosman 760. It is now about 44 years old. I remember going with my father down to Broadway St in Fells Point to get new o rings for it. I think that happened twice. It would be funny to see a gun store on Broadway these days. Anyone else remember that place?

Anyway, last year I used it a few times and find that it needs seals again. I am thinking of just ordering them on-line and doing it myself. That gun is quality. I purchased a new one for my daughter 2-3 years ago and it is complete junk. If you are still looking for one of these, get an old one. If not, I would go with the Diana. I haven't seen the Stoeger's mentioned yet, but the higher end of those are pretty nice. I bought a mid grade for him and it is decent but not powerful enough. Look at the ones they have over $150 and you may find one you like.
    https://usa.stoegerairguns.com

Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    I'm going to forgo the BB's, too many issues with quality for the mix bb/pellet. I'm going to look at the other recs already here then start the search all over again

IMO, I would also forego the bb/pellet air rifles. Once you put so many BBs down the barrel, it totally defeats the purpose of a rifled barrel. Stick with the pellet guns. Then you'll be able to say "I drilled that little B_____D" :lol2:

And as I put in an earlier post, I will soon have quite a few for sale as I am downsizing the airsenal. Most, if not all, have only a couple dozen shots through them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom