• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Fred is fairly large. Last time I was there one table had cases and cases of 30 & 40 round mags. I think they were 3 for $29 no window and 3 for $33 with window. I should have brought more. They had some really cool leather belts, slings and holsters. A lot of handgun tables and 3 decent reloading suppliers. I actually picked up a lot of pills, powder and primers at good prices.

However it’s 2 hrs from my house if traffic on 95 is not retarted. Gettysburg is a bit smaller but only an hr from me so I think thats where I’ll be this weekend.

SOMD9mm

Jan 9, 2018
    The County of Chuck
    However it’s 2 hrs from my house if traffic on 95 is not retarted. Gettysburg is a bit smaller but only an hr from me so I think thats where I’ll be this weekend.

I’m in the opposite situation. Fred is probably 40 miles away while Gettysburg is 60+ miles away. I think you can pencil me in for a Sunday morning drive down 301, traffic shouldn’t be too bad.

SOMD9mm

Jan 9, 2018
    The County of Chuck
    Well, I made the trip which for me was about an hour drive. Once we got passed the sausage, pickle, and tweezer/medical kit vendors it was a decent show. I took the wife who is even newer to guns than I am and we had a pretty good time. I was able to get some ammo and a S&W mag but I had to save my money for the next Chantilly show since the prices weren't that impressive.

Ultimately if the weather was nicer I would go again.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Fredericksburg Gun Show Mar. 24 & 25.

I'm going to try to make it tomorrow, visit a friend in the area, and swing by Big Dog Outfitters in King George on my way back. Not looking for anything in particular, maybe a couple SR 25 mags, a JM model 336, couple others.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Fredericksburg Gun Show Mar. 24 & 25.

I'm going to try to make it tomorrow, visit a friend in the area, and swing by Big Dog Outfitters in King George on my way back. Not looking for anything in particular, maybe a couple SR 25 mags, a JM model 336, couple others.
    Why not start a new thread ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom