• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Yesterday, a condescending C sucker came up to a couple of us and was trying to dress us down, not angrily but in a down his nose sort of way. One kid next to me, I forgot his name but he was very eloquent had some replies to the ahole. The guy kept asking what was up with the suit, etc and referenced us to some low wage, inbred group of heathens. Then he looked down upon me and asked what I did for a living and if I had any AR 15s. I replied yes and that I was the IT Manager.Sr. Network Engineer for a large CPA firm in DC and unfortunately, due to my wanting to punch this effer out, I burted out my yearly salary in a way to show we are from different walks of life. Apologies in advance to all with me. He was taken aback that I was not some dumbass and made good money.

This is the people we are up against. If we pulled this crap to people on the other side we would be deemed racists, etc..

Again, I apologize to the couple of fellow picketers for my antics. I was properly " scolded" by a veteran to not engage with too much emotion. I cannot stand the other side. Wanted to just eff that ahole up. See? even writing about it is making my blood boil. Maintain low tones. lol

That is exactly one of the reasons I don't join the PP on the bricks. I just don't have the disposition to respond well to antagonism. I know my limits and I fear I would do more harm than good when a confrontation developed.

her boss asked me what he could do to make this work. he doesn't want to lose that kind of sale. I told him its a done deal, I sold their number to a competitor and that's that. I also told him he should get rid of his dead weight. he said but shes such a pretty young lady, she just cant help her views, then he wanted to know was he still gonna be on my bidders list. I said no. and I told him if he wanted to keep her for a pet he should tie her up with a ball gag in her mouth so people so inclined could look at her in silence. he hung up on me. oh well.

She must be really some looker to be worth $300k. :innocent0

DC should make it harder to get a gun

Ward 8. Must be the Rothschilds' fault.

Derek

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Mar 7, 2017
    Denton, MD
    That is exactly one of the reasons I don't join the PP on the bricks. I just don't have the disposition to respond well to antagonism. I know my limits and I fear I would do more harm than good when a confrontation developed...

Don't let opposition stop you. I've only attended 5 PPs and been challenged 3 times. Twice folks ended up agreeing with me. Just know your facts, don't react to emotion and let them read the sign. It's a picket, if they're annoying you, walk on.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes Slams March for Our Lives Protests

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/eagles-death-metal-apos-jesse-131129513.html

" "Obviously … The best thing to do to combat chronic abusers and disregarders of the law (like the law against Murder) is to ... pass another Law," Hughes wrote. "But before we pass this law we're going to denigrate the memory and curse ourselves by exploiting the death of 16 of our fellow students for a few Facebook likes and some media attention."

"Look how well civil rights abuses as it concerns firearms helped to protect me and my friends in Paris," Hughes added. Eagles of Death Metal were onstage at Paris' Bataclan on the night of November 13th, 2015, when armed terrorists stormed the venue and killed 89 people, including the band's merchandise manager.

"As the survivor of a mass shooting I can tell you from first-hand experience that all of you protesting and taking days off from school insult the memory of those who were killed and abuse and insult me and every other lover of liberty by your every action," Hughes wrote"
    That's powerful stuff from someone who was at ground zero in an unspeakably horric mass casualty event.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Phase Two

March for Our Lives organizers plan weekend town halls with lawmakers

The student organizers behind the “March for Our Lives” are planning a series of town hall this weekend and will use empty chairs to symbolize lawmakers who were invited but who don't attend.
    Oh my ... how creative ... Clint Eastwood should be impressed.

There are more than 100 town halls scheduled in 34 states with more than 70 to be held in GOP-held districts and approximately 30 events scheduled to be held in Democratic-held districts.
    As of Friday morning, 33 Democratic lawmakers had pledged to take part in “The Town Halls for Our Lives” events in their home states. No Republicans had committed. There is a list of town halls and confirmed guests on the website TownHallProject.com, a nonpartisan group that encourages constituents to interact with their lawmakers and has partnered on the project.
    Nonpartisan ??? :rofl:
    Just a shadowy group of fascist thugs fronted by none other than ... David Hogg
    Rep. Tom Garrett of Virginia told ABC News last year he had received specific threats against his life, his wife, and even his dog, which led to him having a heavy security presence at his town hall meeting.

In November, VOTE WISELY, but if you want to protect 2A, VOTE REPUBLICAN

Attachments

• 549127BACKLASH.jpg
      549127BACKLASH.jpg
      102.4 KB · Views: 307

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Coming to take your guns.jpg
      Coming to take your guns.jpg