• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks for spreading the word. The wife's is going to need some fix'n.

Update:
    I took the CCP in to FedEx today, 3/29/17, and it's on its way. Debbie, at the counter asked for a declared value, so I told her $900. She never really looked at the email I brought, except to get the shipper account number and address for WA Inc. She never asked what was in the box either. Felt kind of weird but I have the reference number and shipping receipt. I expect to receive an email from Walther after the box is delivered, which should be Friday.

Last edited:

Mike

MDS Supporter

Has anyone found a place on the Walther web site where your "case" information can be looked up?

I sent the CCP in a week ago last Wednesday and they received it that Friday. Today I finally received an email from Walther. I'll post updates as I get them.

"To our valued Walther customer:

Please know that we have received the package you sent to our facility. If we need any further information or if there are charges involved that were not discussed when you first made contact with us then one of our Techs will follow up as required. Otherwise, either the necessary repairs will be made or product replaced based on the stated warranty and the gunsmith's evaluation.

Thanks!

Walther Service Team"

Thanks for spreading the word. The wife's is going to need some fix'n.

Update:
    I took the CCP in to FedEx today, 3/29/17, and it's on its way. Debbie, at the counter asked for a declared value, so I told her $900. She never really looked at the email I brought, except to get the shipper account number and address for WA Inc. She never asked what was in the box either. Felt kind of weird but I have the reference number and shipping receipt. I expect to receive an email from Walther after the box is delivered, which should be Friday.

Which FedEx did you go to?

Also if I recall correctly you're required to declare you're shipping a handgun but I may be wrong

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Fed Ex owns their stores. The UPS Stores are franchises. That's why you can ship firearms from a Fed Ex Office location but not a UPS Store

I'm thinking of a wheel gun in a 45 long colt .... spousal approval pending. I'm keeping an eye out for a decent used one I can see before buying. I have never fired one, so not sure if it's for me or not, beyond the "looks good" part.
    They're fun. Grandfather has a couple. Engage or United might have some to check out

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mike

MDS Supporter
    As FYI, yesterday I received an email from Walther. The CCP was shipped out Friday. Per the FedEx tracking site it is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday by 8PM. At the moment it shows as having left Memphis and is in transit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom