• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland DINO movement

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    This just in... Dems try to hide voter fraud.

Recently Brian Fr*sh sent out an email trying to justify why he's not complying with the bipartisan election fraud commission. Frosh said he was protecting people's privacy, but the information is public and the purpose is to detect fraud; you can't detect fraud if you don't even look. There are many accounts here in Maryland of people (illegals) cheating the system, such as getting drivers licenses and automatically being registered to vote; one MVA employee said she would be fired if she even asked citizenship. Maryland is a 'sanctuary' state, meaning crooked politicians are preventing police from doing their jobs and not cooperating with ICE and other Feds on this issue. Why? Because they don't care about the problems this brings, like gangs (Maryland is MS13 headquarters), and the extreme tax burden on legal citizens. They only care about votes, and voter fraud happens.

From Mark Fisher:

"The President's bipartisan Advisory Commission on Election Integrity asked Maryland election officials to work together, so as to ensure that voter information is accurate. Maryland's election officials denied the request.

You'd think that after eight months of attacks by Progressives about Russian influence on the 2016 election, there would be bipartisan support for the Commission. Think again. Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh - who is also suing President Trump - called the President's Commission "Repugnant".

Rep. Andy Harris, Maryland's only Republican in Congress, said: "I'm not surprised Democrats are worried about investigations into voter fraud. Why not cooperate? Most of this information is publicly available. There is no reason why not to cooperate with a federal investigation into the extent that voter fraud occurs in Maryland and whether some states are more lax than others."

Progressives continuously accuse Russia of meddling in the election. You'd think they'd embrace the bipartisan Commission on Election Integrity.

Since Hillary Clinton won Maryland, what's there to hide?"

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Voter suppression

All,

This is a smoke and mirror discussion.

First, this information is public record and cannot be restricted. I have all this information as State Candidate through the republican party. The dems have it as well. Both parties, election businesses, and lobbyists pay for this information.

Secondly, if the democrats are concerned that at the national level the Russians compromised the past presidential election then they should be doing cheetah flips to provide this.

Thirdly, when you look at the states "resisting" they are states with known issues. Take Maryland. The democrats in the last primary Mayoral race cheated against each other so badly the feds had to step in. Think about that, there was not a threat to them from the republicans. It is so systemic an issue they do it to themselves.

The fact that Frosh is leading this should make everyone cringe. This is the same guy who as a 5 term Senator was involved in the redistricting discussions and then as the States AG said that Republicans were not disenfranchised or hurt... So he was in the panning to cut republicans out but then used his official position AFTER this was revealed in sworn testimony and said no foul occurred. No moral or ethical standards exist in this individual.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Let me also add that we say voter fraud in the last election thanks to the Green Party's challenge in the "Blue wall" states. Detroit alone had 1/3 more votes then voters. This replicated in other places as well. Due to that and our own Baltimore we KNOW voter fraud occurs. IDs need to be instituted. This is NOT racial nor a means to disenfranchise but to protect one of the very processes that makes us who we are.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Yep, Frosh is a turd.

Attachments

• Deport Frosh at Frosh Town Hall.jpg
      Deport Frosh at Frosh Town Hall.jpg
      51.2 KB · Views: 316

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Yep, Frosh is a turd.

Yep +1. You sir know your gastroenterology. :D

Thinking Pre-revolution at the Museum of the American Revolution
    http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...t_the_museum_of_the_american_revolution_.html

DINOs fit into the spectrum in this, IMO.

Slowly, ever so slowly; this explains the connection, this is good.

Tiny excerpt:

"What could happen is that the liberal Deep State fails to take out Trump. The left might get lost in the weeds with its cultist LGBT crazies. The corporate chieftains might decide to hedge their bets. And a lot more Americans might come to realize that they too are Deplorables."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...f_the_american_revolution_.html#ixzz4nvkeU68Q
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    I think this is happening and is not being reported and is the reason Trump won and his supporters are not losing loyalty. Polls that say otherwise are the same ones that said he would lose talking to the same people.

CBS news reported yesterday from the Baltimore City hearing on the new gun measures and people were saying things like it is not the gun but the other issues that impact us and make this violence. I posted this on FB but it was taken down and I cannot find the link on CBS news now. A little odd. I will continue to look for that as it speaks to the people want solutions not these stupid measures that are not enforced. In fact Baltimore City is so bad at enforcing laws and policies a gun was found in a holding cell at the City Detention center....

Mr H

Banana'd
    One counciltwit is on record as saying that all that has to be done is to take the guns and melt them down, and that would solve it.

But... what I'm hearing more of from civic leaders (including from Herhonner, yesterday), is that they "aren't worried about legal carriers. Get a permit, and the training, that's fine." Even the exemption amendment unanimously approved acknowledges that there are people out there who are otherwise law-abiding, and 'carrying scared' (my term).

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Never hurts to "keep our eyes on the prize" - even a ways out.

BTW, I saw an article on ZeroHedge today about Baltimore. Things must be REALLY sideways to get their attention.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-29/homicides-baltimore-top-200-expected-break-record

What does this have to do with DINOs? Well, Baltimore is certainly fertile ground for the strategy, if any viable challengers (D or R) can be found to break the monopoly that the Curran Machine has on the city. Think about that as you read the article. And the same holds true for PG and MoCo.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The field grows (and manure is discovered)

From today's Maryland Reporter:
    http://marylandreporter.com/
    VIGNARAJAH ANNOUNCES RUN FOR GOVERNOR: Krish Vignarajah, a former policy director for first lady Michelle Obama, is the latest Democrat to join Maryland's gubernatorial race, Pamela Wood reports in the Sun. Vignarajah said Wednesday she'll kick off her campaign in September. She is the first woman to announce a run for governor.

Vignarajah, 37, of Gaithersburg, will compete against Prince George's County Executive Rushern Baker, former NAACP president Ben Jealous, state Sen. Richard Madaleno. (D-Montgomery), technology entrepreneur Alec Ross and lawyer James L. Shea in seeking the Democrat nomination for the Post, reports Ovetta Wiggins and Josh Hicks for the Post.

REGISTERED IN MARYLAND, VOTED IN DC: Krishanti Vignarajah, who announced Wednesday she plans to run for Maryland governor, has voted four times in Washington, D.C., while also a registered voter in Maryland, records show. Andrew Metcalf of Bethesda Beat reports that Vignarajah, 37, an attorney, first registered to vote in Maryland in 2006 at an address in Catonsville. However, she didn't vote in the state until the 2016 general election, according to her Maryland voting history, which Bethesda Beat obtained.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The Democrats are in serious trouble; and it’s only getting worse.

The latest self-admissions by the larger American electorate on Party Affiliation show the number of people identifying as Democrat has slipped to 28%. That matches the lowest number of registered democrats recorded in the past decade.

For comparison, in November 2016, just before the presidential election, the number of registered voters identifying as Democrat was 31%. Conversely the number of registered voters identifying as Republican is also 28%. However, that’s actually an increase of one point from November when the number was 27%...

A Party In Crisis – Anti Trump Approach and Identity Politics Collapsing Democrat Party Support…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.co...y-politics-collapsing-democrat-party-support/

This vastly multiplies the power of each DINO voter and primary vote.
    Think about it.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Bump for a visual aid ...

The NEW DemocRAT ... Insert preferred candidate's name HERE.

Attachments

• The NEW DemocRAT Party.jpg
      The NEW DemocRAT Party.jpg
      35.9 KB · Views: 155

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009
    I renewed my drivers licence last week and did a double take when it asked me if I wanted to remain registered as a democRAT. Then I remembered switching to DINO.:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom