• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 9, 2016
    HELLO BUYERS AND SELLERS OF GUNS AND SUCH , this is Yellowsled's daughter (aka The hashslingingslasher) and I will be handling in-stock firearms for Baltimore's Best Pawn. I work almost every Saturday (for now) and will be learning more about guns as I do this. My koala-fications (haha get it? a pun for qualifications) you ask? Well, all you need to know is that I am a better shot than my dad:cool:. Also, I like to play Black ops 3, get usually around 20-30 kills every round, and end up in the winners circle. I use a the KMR-262 Shotgun and th SVG-100 Sniper Rifle and I kill it. So check in once in a while to see the listings and make sure to never underestimate The hashslingingslasher :ninja:

Check the link

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=4414036#post4414036

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    The Sash-Ringing, the Trash-Singing, Mash-Flinging, the Flash-Stringing, Ringing, the Crash-Dinging.....The?.....

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Dan asked me if he would mind if he allowed my daughter to handle the online sales of firearms for him and not just the generic items in shop. I just about teared up, my little girl is growing up so fast. I'm such a proud dad!

For the record, she is actually a better shot than me as she definitely knows how to shoot.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Nah. The proper shortened version would be " slasher". Keep your nouns and adjectives straight.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 257

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads