• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmittleman

Nov 22, 2010
    Howard County
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for some handgun training for Home/Business Defense, CCW, and or active shooter situations. Do you all have any recommendations for local(ish) trainers? Thanks in advance!

-K

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    I have taken almost a dozen classes with Center Mass Combat Tactics. They are amazing and an Industry Partner here. They are working professionals so scheduling can be a little tough, but I try to take every class they offer.

I've taken, Pistol, Carbine, Long Range, Low Light and Medical classes with them. They are exceptional.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    I've taken the Basic and Advanced Reactive Pistol classes with DDC (http://www.ddctraining.net/). They are an IP here and I really recommend them. They are a small operation so it feels more organic. It's designed to be practical to civilian CCW applications. I had so much fun that I took the rifle classes over the weekend.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    I've taken the Basic and Advanced Reactive Pistol classes with DDC (http://www.ddctraining.net/). They are an IP here and I really recommend them. They are a small operation so it feels more organic. It's designed to be practical to civilian CCW applications. I had so much fun that I took the rifle classes over the weekend.

Thanks for the plug!!! You can see some photos and videos of our training on FB: www.facebook.com/ddctraining

Working on our fall/winter/spring schedule now and will post new dates soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom