• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Seasons Greetings to one and all.

The MD Natural Resources Police will be conducting one of its annual "Boatload of Toys" drives at Bass Pro Shop, Arundel Mills Mall on Saturday 12/14 from 10am until 2pm (rain or shine). NRP Officers, Reserve Officers, and other staff help manage this program each year as part of the national US Marine Corps Toys for Tots program. If you are in the area, please consider dropping off a new, unwrapped, unopened toy (or cash donation) for less fortunate children in the area.

As many of you know, I am a NRP Reserve Officer and member of the NRP Search and Rescue Team. If you come by on Saturday, look for a guy with a handlebar moustache (non-regulation, but they let me keep it anyway) and say howdy.

Thanks very much! May the peace and the joy of the season be with each and every one of you. :thumbsup:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Doctor M , I want to help but I won't be in the area on Sat. , I had plans for my son and I to head to Virginia . Can I mail you some money in time to get to you or is tomorrow the only chance ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom