• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    I can't remember who I used for my mother's house, but I think they were based in Middle River or Essex. Not all 20 yd dumpsters are the same size, ask the dimensions of the dumpster.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    You might consider The Bagster. Pick up the heavy duty bag from HD or Lowes. Call when you have it full. Depending on what is going in it and how large you need. Many times a 20yd and 30yd are the same cost. Both are about 22'x8'. 20yd is 3.5' H and 30yd is about 7'H.

JayB0311

Nov 10, 2014
    Bowie
    I'm the one in my company that is "in charge" of our trash disposal. This company has been very good to me. They usually do switch outs the same day I call. They are also the least expensive service we have used and service all of the Baltimore area.

http://www.bayareadisposal.com/

I worked for a larger trash company in the area, not Bay Area. I am familiar with them and can say out of all the larger companies in MD, they route their drivers the most efficient. They are a good company, prices are decent, but the quick pick up service is by far the best.

Bagster is fine for smaller items. It hold 3 yards, not too sure on the weight. The bag itself cost $35, pick up is usually around $150. Once you go online and schedule the pick up, they come within a few days. The bag needs to be placed at your curb or somewhere accessible to the truck picking it up.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Down where you are, it could be less. What are you throwing away? Concrete/rubble could be less because it can be recycled. Misc stuff from the house could be more, depending on the weight. Figure roughly $300-500 for a 30yd container. Not much less for anything smaller.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Benjer Dumpsters. Right down the street from you. Earls road just over the railroad bridge.

410-335-CANS. Barry is good people. I've known him since he was a high school student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom