• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    I see a new Brazilian-style restaurant will be openning in Waldorf next month. Luciana’s will be openning where the old Hong Kong Buffet was, west side of 301.

That sort of restaurant is all about grilled
    meat in mass quantities, brought to and carved at the table by waiters until you say stop. Something very new for Southern
    Maryland.

Talked with the owners, Joe and Luciana Gressis, who also own Galazio’s in La Plata,
    and Obo’s in Waldorf and Indianhead. They
    also plan on an extensive wine list.

My wife and I plan to be there day 1.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Sounds like a spin off of Fogo de Chão :thumbsup:

We used to go to the one in Baltimore a few times a year. Now, no more because Baltimore is too dangerous.

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    I see a new Brazilian-style restaurant will be openning in Waldorf next month. Luciana’s will be openning where the old Hong Kong Buffet was, west side of 301.

That sort of restaurant is all about grilled
    meat in mass quantities, brought to and carved at the table by waiters until you say stop. Something very new for Southern
    Maryland.

Talked with the owners, Joe and Luciana Gressis, who also own Galazio’s in La Plata,
    and Obo’s in Waldorf and Indianhead. They
    also plan on an extensive wine list.

My wife and I plan to be there day 1.

I'm there with the wife. I've been going to Brazilian BBQ for a long time and love it. Not to mention that strip mall is only a few miles away and the wife has been wanting to try Brazilian BBQ (I go on work travel).

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    I’ll post a review...plus. it is not far from
    Fred’s...took my wife to the range there a few months back...she fired a coupla different
    9 mils...her first time using a handgun...we
    had a great time, followed by pizza at Napoli’s
    there in Waldorf. A great day, which I highly recommend.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    Was there Tuesday night for a pre-opening reduced-price trial...it was just great all-around...food, ambiance, service were all wonderful...still some work to be done before full opening, but am now even more eager
    for that event, which seems to be a few
    weeks away.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Took the family there on Friday night. I believe it was considered the grand opening. It was hectic and you could see the servers are still getting used to this style of serving with a full house.

Even so, service was great and the food was VERY good. Big salad/sides bar. Large variety of meat. Favorites for me were the bacon-wrapped filet mignon, tenderloin, and lamb. The Ribeye, NY strip, and chorizo sausage were close seconds. I tried many other cuts of meat - but those stood out.

It’s $42/adult for unlimited meat/salad/sides. To me, it’s worth the price for the experience and food (wife and kids had never been to a Brazilian Steakhouse before).
    I can’t wait for an excuse to get back there! :yummy:

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Where exactly is this place located? Drove through Waldorf the other day sort of looking during traffic slowdowns.

All the way to left hand side of a strip mall. There was a long horn steakhouse up closer to 301 that can be seen from 301.
    You can find address online. Lucianna’s Steakhouse.

Edit - 3331 Plaza Way Waldorf

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    In a strip mall across 301 from Burlington. In the strip mall parking lot there is a Longhorn steakhouse and a Bob Evans next to 301, the strip mall itself has Moms organic market on one corner as well. Lucianna's itself is pretty much right behind Bob Evans.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    All the way to left hand side of a strip mall. There was a long horn steakhouse up closer to 301 that can be seen from 301.
    You can find address online. Lucianna’s Steakhouse.

Edit - 3331 Plaza Way Waldorf

Found it on a map :thumbsup: Across the street from Harbor Freight. I didn't see it since I headed South on Rt.5

Blackstar65

Jun 27, 2010
    It's owned by a local restauranteur Mr. Galazio. He owns Galazio's and Obo pizza. He does a free Thanksgiving dinner every year for anyone who comes to Galazio's that day. Lucianna's is named for his wife. The traveled to Brazil to she how churrascarias are run there before opening up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom