• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    To be fair, he did not call for gun control. He called for “keeping guns out of the hands of the wrong people”. OK. I can support that.

He denounced white nationalism. OK. I can support that.

Stand with him and hold him to it. Hold him to not infringing on law abiding citizens. Stand with him and tell him what is not useful and acceptable.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    “I’m done with the phony outrage from scores of politicians. I’m angry. I’m horrified. I’m devastated.

So the outrage from this politician is not like the phony outrage from other politicians?
    His first mistake is thinking he has the power to stop something like this by writing legislation.

VikingFan65

Apr 19, 2013
    Howard County
    To be fair, he did not call for gun control. He called for “keeping guns out of the hands of the wrong people”. OK. I can support that.

Stand with him and hold him to it. Hold him to not infringing on law abiding citizens. Stand with him and tell him what is not useful and acceptable.
    nationalism

1. spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.

2. devotion and loyalty to one's own country; patriotism.

3. excessive patriotism; chauvinism.

4. the desire for national advancement or political independence.

5. the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.

Is this a bad thing? Maybe he meant white supremacy?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    nationalism

1. spirit or aspirations common to the whole of a nation.

2. devotion and loyalty to one's own country; patriotism.

3. excessive patriotism; chauvinism.

4. the desire for national advancement or political independence.

5. the policy or doctrine of asserting the interests of one's own nation viewed as separate from the interests of other nations or the common interests of all nations.

Is this a bad thing? Maybe he meant white supremacy?
    Anything white is bad. White nationalism = white supremacy.

DucksRFlyin

Jul 31, 2016

------------------------------
    The problem with denouncing "White Nationalism" is that the term has been made to mean something other than what you are thinking it means.
    Nowadays, If you are "white" and against Globalist control of 'our country' (AKA the 'former USA') you ARE a 'White Nationalist' and the Left will use this manipulation to redefine the argument in the direction they want to take you. In their plan (long in work) , you must hate your 'white self' and decry anything associated with traditional USA. If not, you are redefined to be equivalent to a skinhead or neo-Nazi. Turn on the TV to any channel or watch an 'average person on the street interview' on YT and you will see this plan is working out well for them. Current phase is this is being used to justify censoring and physically attacking anyone who supports Trump or anything not Liberal ( Marxist).

Do you get it? Many people ( the 'Normies') still don't. They (otherwise decent people) will wake up and be shocked into numbness one day as they are handled.

Welcome to The War . It's been raging a long time ,and all indications are that it's about to go through a phase change.

Matt Bracken has numerous essays and books laying it out as it has happened/is happening.
    https://www.americanpartisan.org/2019/01/covington-gives-a-glimpse-of-civil-war-two/
    http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/essays.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom