• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Jason Bagnall, brother of Del Heather Bagnall D-AACo, had a mistrial declared in his case alleging that he threatened the Delegate and her husband with "a sawed off shotgun" last June.

Three Protective Orders describing the threats were taken out against the brother and he was involuntarily committed. At the trial Del Bagnall apparently changed her tune leading to a mistrial.

Anyone want to check her voting record during the last session on any of the gun control bills? :innocent0

Story here:

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/crime/ac-cn-bagnall-mistrial-20190626-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1gp2

“Anyone of those Bagnalls that came in here, they deserve one award, they say they’re actors, yes they are, they put on a show,” Kroll said during the proceedings. “Give them four Pinocchios. They should be starring in Pinocchio because their nose should grow from the lies they told.”

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    They are as nutty as each other , I see very little difference in the whole clan . They lie , steal , cheat for "Their" benefit or good . Lock them all up for our protection .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    So Heather is a Maryland Legislator and she and her husband live with her father? They work at a summer camp, are they teenagers? She hasn't seen her brother in over a year, but is concerned bout getting him help? Un-diagnosed mental condition? Never bothered to get his diagnosed prior to these events? Inappropriate to question her integrity because she is a delegate - all the reason to question it! What a POS!

If the story changed, maybe they should charge her for filing a false report. Somehow this needs to be linked to the Anne Arrundel Gun Task Force.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    When Jason eventually gets loose and decides to finish what he started, we will once again be treated to the cries of "Gun Violence" and have our rights challenged. Perhaps he will have eliminated a delegate in the process, of course, which will make the screaming that much louder, and the remaining delegates that much more fearful of the violent objects in the hands of sane individuals.

Meanwhile the various Bagnalls will not worry themselves about possible perjury charges, because they're special.

Maryland, as a whole, gets the legislators it deserves.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So Heather is a Maryland Legislator and she and her husband live with her father? They work at a summer camp, are they teenagers? She hasn't seen her brother in over a year, but is concerned bout getting him help? Un-diagnosed mental condition? Never bothered to get his diagnosed prior to these events? Inappropriate to question her integrity because she is a delegate - all the reason to question it! What a POS!

If the story changed, maybe they should charge her for filing a false report. Somehow this needs to be linked to the Anne Arrundel Gun Task Force.

How long before Pittmann and the Task Farce set their sights on SA Kroll?

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I hope McConkey doesn't try to get his old seat back next election. I want it to be easy to vote against Bagnall, and that would just set up another one of those "I don't want either of them in office" elections.

owgriffin

May 15, 2012
    are you lying now, or where you lying then?

It sounds like the DA just wants a scalp. How many freaking charges can they bring against this guy. I guess I forgot about the 7 hour standoff and the various threats issued as a part of that.

I have heard the I felt threatened language before.
    Doesn't they guys mental health issues have a bearing on whether they continue to keep attempting to put him in jail?

Yes, I love the idea that the people running our government have jobs as temporary camp counselers and still live with their freaking parents. I sounds like the Bernie story. The only job so many of these people have are being politicians. With their incomes they probably also do not pay taxes.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    What about the sawed-off shotgun mentioned by the police? No NFA charges?

Must be nice to be Special.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    An interesting list of items in Maryland Casesearch.

Attachments

• Bagnall-Page 1.jpg
      Bagnall-Page 1.jpg
      55.2 KB · Views: 252
    • Bagnall-Page 2.jpg
      Bagnall-Page 2.jpg
      33.8 KB · Views: 247

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    What about the sawed-off shotgun mentioned by the police? No NFA charges?

Must be nice to be Special.

Somebody is definitely looking out for him. He has a previous charge of a handgun violation., Best I can tell, it's being appealed. However, the disposition of the case is "forwarded to judge" or something like that.

I think the real crime is the crooked DA.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It sounds like the DA just wants a scalp. How many freaking charges can they bring against this guy. I guess I forgot about the 7 hour standoff and the various threats issued as a part of that.

I have heard the I felt threatened language before.
    Doesn't they guys mental health issues have a bearing on whether they continue to keep attempting to put him in jail?

Yes, I love the idea that the people running our government have jobs as temporary camp counselers and still live with their freaking parents. I sounds like the Bernie story. The only job so many of these people have are being politicians. With their incomes they probably also do not pay taxes.

This guy has a rap sheet that if printed out would literally be longer than my arm that includes a number of protective orders, assaults, malicious destruction of property and firearm offenses. And this is all in the last five or so years and he's 50 years old.

Probably a good "scalp" to go after.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Another article - editorial about her omissions when demanding gun control.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/opinion/letters/ac-ce-letters-20181206-story.html

Hypocrites! I am glad to see others make the connections.

What a whacko that woman is. Perjury much? And from the above link... Arthur tells it like it is:

Republicans vs. Democrats

Torrey Snow hits the nail on the head with his analysis of the basic difference between the two parties (The Capital, Nov. 28). The Democrats pander to the groups that they perceive will get them elected and keep them in power, while the Republicans support a strong constitutional government which protects the rights of minorities.

An example of this is the Democratic trend in weakened support for Israel with the recent election of outspoken critics of Israel. They are obviously going after the increasing Muslim demographic and abandoning the Jewish vote, which is much smaller.

The fact that Israel is the only true Democracy in the region and our only reliable ally is ignored when it comes to garnering votes.

In the past both presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama denounced illegal immigration, now they are in favor of bringing in as many immigrants knowing that they will one-day may vote Democratic.

It seems their only principle is doing whatever it takes to get and stay elected.

ARTHUR MENSCH

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Another case of one set of laws and justice for the Demorats and another set for everybody else. she should be charged and locked up for perjury.

:sad20:&:mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom