Is it legal to ship ammunition to Baltimore?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OverTheTop

Mar 1, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Like the title says, I wanted to know if there are laws regarding shipping ammo to a Baltimore city address.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Any ammunition that is sent to Baltimore City MUST BE MISMATCHED. It is illegal to have a loaded magazine that doesn't contain at least 3 or more different types of ammo. Ideally, in a 10 round magazine, would have 2 hollow points, 3 FMJ, 4 RNL, and 1 wadcutter... they need not be of the same or proper caliber.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I don't think it's illegal, per se, just frowned upon

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Any ammunition that is sent to Baltimore City MUST BE MISMATCHED. It is illegal to have a loaded magazine that doesn't contain at least 3 or more different types of ammo. Ideally, in a 10 round magazine, would have 2 hollow points, 3 FMJ, 4 RNL, and 1 wadcutter... they need not be of the same or proper caliber.

It does not come in a box. It is lined up in a row, along with $20 worth of $1 bills.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    AJ, Do you have a store front somewhere?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He doesn't. Send him a PM or text (look at his sig). If you are ordering a small quantity he can meet you close to Pikesville. He will travel further based on the amount of ammo you want..... Larger quantities = further distance :rolleyes:

Or do like I did, catch him at a gun show in Gettysburg, and do the dirty deal in the parking lot.... :D

I will use Jon for all my ammo needs going forward save for calibers he doesn't carry. It doesn't show up on the credit card, thus I don't take a beating from my wife........ :lol2:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Lmfao

That sir is awesome. And the bullet needs to be pushed halfway down the cartridge from constantly using same bullet to rack first. Hahaha

GSXR750

Nov 28, 2012
    while it should be legal, I think there are some companies that will argue that, or will simply make a policy of "no" despite your argument or counter defense.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    He doesn't. Send him a PM or text (look at his sig). If you are ordering a small quantity he can meet you close to Pikesville. He will travel further based on the amount of ammo you want..... Larger quantities = further distance :rolleyes:

Or do like I did, catch him at a gun show in Gettysburg, and do the dirty deal in the parking lot.... :D

I will use Jon for all my ammo needs going forward save for calibers he doesn't carry. It doesn't show up on the credit card, thus I don't take a beating from my wife........ :lol2:

Or at a MDS “pig roast” which we unfortunately aren’t having this year. Enjoyed doing business last year. Have to stock up on some more 45 cal ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom