• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F2S

Oct 24, 2013
    Curious if anyone has handled the knives designed by dynamis alliance and made by Daniel winkler. The knives seem well built but come with a hefty price tag. I just saw they changed their lead time from 16-20 weeks to 10-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Curious if anyone has handled the knives designed by dynamis alliance and made by Daniel winkler. The knives seem well built but come with a hefty price tag. I just saw they changed their lead time from 16-20 weeks to 10-12.

I checked out the Dynamis Alliance blades, and the pricing is comparable to other Winkler blades.

I personally prefer these (the Winkler II series) that he churns out of his own outfit ...

http://www.knifeart.com/danielwinkler.html

... as they are larger and seem more robust (and for the money they're asking, I would want something more substantive). Still haven't pulled to the trigger to buy one because of the asking price, and I'd rather get a gun at similar or slightly higher price points.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County

Some beautiful blades, I've never handled them before, hefty price tag indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom