Which shotgun should I get before Hilary is elected?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    VEPR or Saiga 12. Both are detachable box magazine fed, gas operated semi autos.

I would make the short list just "VEPR 12" but even the Saiga version is pretty cool.

You would be hard pressed to find a more reliable, bad-ass semi-auto anywhere near that price range.

If shotties are going to be permanently banned, it will be by classifying certain "assault" shotguns as "destructive devices". And imports are going to be the first to go, either way. Imports can be banned by EO, without Congress.

chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    Is this something that you really need or want, or just want to get it because you might not be able to buy it in the future?

I've held a DP-12 and found it to be rear heavy and awkward to shoot, but the way that it operates is very interesting.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if Clinton gets elected she would still need Senate and House to pass a Assault Weapons bill in order to have a chance to sign it into law.

What I believe that's more likely, in the near future at least, a panic buy will cause the desirable shotguns to dry up in a hurry.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    just fyi i haven't seen too many saiga's etc make it through a full 3 gun match without malf'ing. when they work though they are devastatingly awesome!

if you want to scale it down a notch, get a nice benelli m2 or m4 or even super black eagle and get a long magazine tube for it. 10-12 round capacity is nice but of course less than most pistols and way less than an AR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom