• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    How come this little Pus%y didn't try and do something the day of the shooting? He's just a little coward with a big mouth. :mad54:

How come he and the others didn't do something before the shooting?

Isn't it a fact that some even expected it to happen, and weren't surprised when it did?

Why are they blaming anybody but themselves or those who they reported it to, who did nothing?

A sickening transference of personal responsibility by each and every one of them who could have done something but didn't. And now, instead of taking responsibility, they double down.

These are the kids who are supposed to be running the country some day? Haha. No way. Xi, Maduro, and Kim will be running it for them.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Getting back to the core of this thread...

If Hogg & Company are extorting money from multiple businesses, doesn't that fall under the definition of "Racketeering"? If they were merely asking companies to change behavior, that's one thing. But demanding donations in exchange for businesses not being harmed, as an ongoing enterprise, is the same thing The Mob does and can earn someone serious time in Federal prison. Has that line been crossed, and should the DoJ start investigating?

They are asking for donations to 501()c)3 "charities."

The gun control lobby groups funding ratio is about 87%:5%:8% ratio of 501(c)3 charity:standard not for profit:pac/campaign funding

The NRA is about 7%:81%:12%

The gun control lobby's new "BD" (Boycott/Divest) strategy is based on Jesse Jackson's 'Rainbow/Push0 and BDS strategy of the anti Israel groups.

Essentially it is a feedback loop, you not only threaten the target's policy but you get them to also to give you or associated groups money (like Dicks is giving funding to both gun control charities and gun control direct standard lobbying).

They are pretty much insulated from RICO, but really have pushed the limits on allowed charitable activities

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    They are pretty much insulated from RICO, but really have pushed the limits on allowed charitable activities

Didn't they go out of bounds when they specifically called out Publix for funding a named candidate in a partisan election and demanded Publix stop funding him or else?

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Too bad journalists won't do their job and dig into this guys background. It would be interesting to see where he will be going to college and how he was able to secure admission to said college. Or if his parents just got new jobs or promotions or new boat or car or house....

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    How come he and the others didn't do something before the shooting?

Isn't it a fact that some even expected it to happen, and weren't surprised when it did?

Why are they blaming anybody but themselves or those who they reported it to, who did nothing?

A sickening transference of personal responsibility by each and every one of them who could have done something but didn't. And now, instead of taking responsibility, they double down.

YES!! This ^^^

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I love all his " I am a bad-ass" poses. Everything about this bony effer is scripted. He needs his ass kicked. He was not in class at the time because the school would always give him a head start so that the others would have a harder time catching him and beating his arse....

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    And he got a(nother) nice payday from guess who:

Screen-Shot-2018-05-29-at-8.24.59-PM-300x235.png

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3115...oomberg-gives-far-left-activist-ryan-saavedra

:deal: :tongue01:

Ilexopaca

Mar 4, 2012
    Oh please. Have you ever been to a Publix? Best deli counter ever. I respect all the amendments including free speech. But I would also walk over those kids to get an Italian sub without being vexed.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Publix will still give to politicians, they just hid it through other outlets. You don't get that big without having to grease a few palms and learning how to avoid some land minds. As for David the Pig, he is a flash in the pan. In a year he will be sleeping with his boyfriend in CA and no one will remember who he is.

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    The anti-gun David Hogg is now trying to shake down the Publix store chain and demands ideological fealty to the alter of gun control. This is nothing more than George Orwell's "1984" and his supporters simply do not see the connection.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/24/david-hogg-targets-publix-gun-control-push/

His tactics are similar to Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's shakedown of corporations.

If we, and the media, would quit giving this Little Prick ink, he would go away.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Oh please. Have you ever been to a Publix? Best deli counter ever. I respect all the amendments including free speech. But I would also walk over those kids to get an Italian sub without being vexed.

I'll go to Publix over Kroger any day. Better store brand food, better service, and cleaner stores.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Publix will still give to politicians, they just hid it through other outlets. You don't get that big without having to grease a few palms and learning how to avoid some land minds.

How did our political system ever get to the place where we have so much regulation that a grocery store needs to pay to play?

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

I would’ve stomped on a few Hogg bottoms walking up and down the isles. Then “accidentally” tripped on one. Lawsuit big time against Hogg and his family. Needs a good a**whippin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom