• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    this story made the fox and friends show this morning.

And it was on the 11:00 news last night. Gansler claimed he was just "back seat driving" and that this is just a misrepresentation of the truth. Hmmm, he must have some pretty long legs and arms to be driving from the back seat.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    It really sickens me that the highest law enforcement officer in the state not only breaks the law, and uses undue influence to coerce others to break the law, but then he lies or quibbles about it after the fact.

Quibbling is lying. While he may think this is the little stuff, if he is willing to compromise his integrity over little stuff, what do you think he would do about the really important stuff?

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Some of his statements:

"The picture being painted by these documents is not an accurate reflection of reality," Gansler said in a statement. "I deeply respect the troopers, the job they do protecting me and the public. A few of the 18 troopers who have provided me protection felt my backseat driving made them uncomfortable -- for that I apologize."

From the article:

According to a December 2012 email, Gansler told a trooper he planned to drive himself to a Washington Redskins game and that he would use "emergency equipment" because he was running late. Troopers also reported seeing damage on the attorney general's SUV that they did not cause.

What was he doing using public funds to go to a Redskin's game? That sounds criminal.

I just posted my comments on the WTOP website here. This needs more visibility.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    hmmm...driving code 3 without a justification. Maybe there is someone out there adversely affected by Gansler's wake effect. Perhaps we can MPIA his EVOC training certificate or lack thereof.

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    I wonder if this will make Gansler the weaker of the two candidates facing the Republican challenger.

I'm hoping both Brown and Gansler sling tons of feces at each to do as much damage as possible. I wonder if there's anything we can do to stoke the flames.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    So the primary will be a spoiled worthless brat vs a minority veteran. Of course there is Heather Masseur who with enough support :innocent0:innocent0:innocent0could pull out the primary.

I imagine she is extremely anti 2A also. Let's see choice A sucks, choice B sucks, choice C sucks. Very frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom