• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    When I have sold, I went through an FFL. Sometimes when I told the perspective buyer I would pay for the NICS check prior to completing the sale, I would never hear from them again. That's a good way to save time, and your butt! Now if i want to sell, I just put it on consignment with the FFL. Not worth the risk or hassle of classifieds.

GetzzBrah

Mar 3, 2016
    Just tell them you're not interested in breaking any laws and be done with him. I wouldn't have even joked with him like you did

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Yeah I really feel like it is a shame there are agencies that try to make normal citizens into criminals. Such a waste of tax dollars if you ask me. I'm going to run away either way.

So if someone Decides to be dumb enough to sell a handgun Illegally! How is that any ones Fault other than the person that Sold it to begin with? The person made himself the criminal because he Decided to sell it Illegally, no one made that decision for him.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I've bought a nice P08 from a guy here in central MD on Armslist. After looking it over, I gave him 1/2 down right after doing paper work at the Glen Burnie Barracks. The deal went fine, but he dragged me out a few extra 'wait' days unexpectedly and caused me some angst. He gave some vague excuse and maybe it was legit or maybe he just wanted to wait for an MSP reponse (when I picked up the gun he said he just got the response back the day before) Since I've encountered a couple other things that looked shady, I don't even bother looking there anymore.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    Whenever I buy an ILLEGAL HANDGUN from a SHADY CHARACTER I always look at the trunk of his car. IF it is neat and organized, I make the deal. If I see even ONE dead body, no deal.

DO I really need the sarcasm thingie?

sar82007

Apr 6, 2013
    People's Republic of MD

Attachments

• 17e4a332-f142-4945-bf17-5a2aba7abc6d.jpg
      17e4a332-f142-4945-bf17-5a2aba7abc6d.jpg
      24.6 KB · Views: 357
    • 20160205_211818.jpg
      20160205_211818.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 346

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Tell him it's not a problem, and ask if he'll meet you at your precinct at the end of your shift, unless you have to transport someone to lock up, then you'll be a little late.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Here's some more shady armslist stuff. Check this recent ad out....

"One completed Glock Auto Sear with Tri-Burst and Full-Auto selectability. Easy to attach to any Glock Model, no gunsmith required. BATF Rules Apply / Buyer needs to register device modifications to be legal, otherwise, shoot on your own property. Full Auto clears a 32 round magazine in only 4 seconds. 2nd Glock Auto Sear available in 80% Kit Form with instructions - household tools required to finish out. Auto Sear from JNC Machining (Google for Information), Will Ship. $150.00 each or $250 for both. Might Trade for items of interest."

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

"One completed Glock Auto Sear with Tri-Burst and Full-Auto selectability. Easy to attach to any Glock Model, no gunsmith required. BATF Rules Apply / Buyer needs to register device modifications to be legal, otherwise, shoot on your own property. Full Auto clears a 32 round magazine in only 4 seconds. 2nd Glock Auto Sear available in 80% Kit Form with instructions - household tools required to finish out. Auto Sear from JNC Machining (Google for Information), Will Ship. $150.00 each or $250 for both. Might Trade for items of interest."
    Did you send cash or a check???

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    All I know about Armslist was there was always ads for high end guns, like Pythons, that were obviously dupes and fakes. I never bought anything off if it....I buy a lot off gunbroker and never a problem.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012

ATF sting, same as those "legal DIAS" ads in Shotgun News. I'd like to meet the guys they catch. Gotta be dumb as a box of rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom