• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    can you guarantee Hogan will fix gerrymandering and can you guarantee the mga will use hogans map if hes re elected??

I am pretty sure the answer is no

ant I cant and wont vote to have my rights taken away by antis ever

Nothing is guaranteed in life. The only thing that one can guarantee is that if Hogan wins, he has a seat at the negotiating table and leverage. And that if he loses, Republicans have zero seats at the table and zero leverage.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    When the choice is anti 2a or anti 2a there is no choice. Hogan is the only republican candidate and is not a conservative...I won't vote for a democrat, even if they have an R next to their name..

Then sorry your opinion does not count. Only people who vote get to be heard. That's how the system works.

And the choice is not "anti 2a or anti 2a." Dems will not only actively take your guns, but raise your taxes, to hand out free college tuition to undocumented immigrants.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Nothing is guaranteed in life. The only thing that one can guarantee is that if Hogan wins, he has a seat at the negotiating table and leverage. And that if he loses, Republicans have zero seats at the table and zero leverage.

zero leverage, like now? if mike miller wanted he could get a confiscation bill passed now no matter what Hogan or the dems want. hes not worried one bit about Hogan now or later.

and all Hogan gets to do about gerrymandering is draw a map and submit it. mike and mike don't have to do anything but draw their own map and use hogans for toilet paper.

sure someone could sue the mga but since we cant get shyte past the 4th or any other court what difference does it make?

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    can you guarantee Hogan will fix gerrymandering and can you guarantee the mga will use hogans map if hes re elected??

No, but I can guarantee a Democrat WON'T.

And Muleskinner, why haven't you answered my question? Are you a politician too?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    We got a lot in the bump stock bill which passed. It is very tight. Maybe you'd rather live with what Madaleno proposed?

everything I have read coming from the mga is an infringement.

I don't see where my son can inherit my things, no one knows how to get their bumpstocks and cranks and binary triggers thru to the nfa , and I just received an email from jerry clark saying that's what they expect us to do because they, the Maryland mga, believe the atf is going to make them nfa items, sometime maybe, along with a bunch of other dribble.

this is the start of banning semi automatic anything. once this bs language is allowed to pass do you think they will stop> no indeed, they will say its a good starting point and push on.

all this is is a stepping stone.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Dems will not only actively take your guns, but raise your taxes, to hand out free college tuition to undocumented immigrants.
    This isn't MDRepublicans.com, it's MDshooters.com. My first priority is defending the 2A in MD. If the guy who does that wants to hand out taxpayer-funded tuition and raise taxes, that's still an improvement over the current situation, and I'll vote for them. It is a mistake to assume everyone here has the same social views, and the way that the 2A has become a partisan issue has hurt us VERY badly.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    all this ******** about we are winning because we are losing bits and pieces is ********.

we are losing

losing

losing

theres no winning in losing

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    The "Pro" 2nd amendment politicians have already proven to be sell outs. How exactly will redistricting turn this in our favor when it's been proven that the ones in office are already sell outs so we add more sell outs or is there some guarantee that a magic wand will be waved and they'll all straighten up and abide by their oaths of office? Am I missing something here?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Regardless of what Anti-2A legislation makes its way to Hogan's desk, he should grab his sack of RINO testicles and VETO the legislation.

Then kick it back to the MGA to override his veto.

Some may choose not to override, but we'll never know if Hogan signs every gun grabbing bill into law.

Make the GD MGA work for it.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    all this ******** about we are winning because we are losing bits and pieces is ********.

we are losing

losing

losing

theres no winning in losing

No doubt gun rights is losing the popularity contest in Maryland. Politicians are always and everywhere going to side with the mob. But people who do not vote only strengthen the mob.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    No doubt gun rights is losing the popularity contest in Maryland. Politicians are always and everywhere going to side with the mob. But people who do not vote only strengthen the mob.

and if you vote in Maryland for a republican you most likely are voting for an anti. period. and I wont vote for an anti.

so far steve Waugh hasn't voted as an anti, as best I can see so far this year so I can vote for him, but the rest of the republicans from down here are traitors to their oath, the 2a the constitution their constituents and the state of Maryland and I have told them so and that they are dead to me an everyone I can persuade also.

if Hogan votes anti hes more dead to me than he has been

folks keep voting for anti , its exactly how we got in this mess, people voting for their rights to be taken away.

once upon a time I thought a vote across the board for republicans was a safe vote, now I know otherwise.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    and if you vote in Maryland for a republican you most likely are voting for an anti. period. and I wont vote for an anti.

so far steve Waugh hasn't voted as an anti, as best I can see so far this year so I can vote for him, but the rest of the republicans from down here are traitors to their oath, the 2a the constitution their constituents and the state of Maryland and I have told them so and that they are dead to me an everyone I can persuade also.

if Hogan votes anti hes more dead to me than he has been

folks keep voting for anti , its exactly how we got in this mess, people voting for their rights to be taken away.

once upon a time I thought a vote across the board for republicans was a safe vote, now I know otherwise.

Pure and simple: If you dont vote, you may as well not exist. You are no longer a constituent and your opinion does not count.

Good deal for the state, they take your tax dollars and dont have to listen to you.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    No chance MD gets gun rights back, especially with the current climate in the courts. This state IS one of the lost causes for rights that much is clear. Anyone who thinks there is a chance to turn the tide in MD without some sort of serious changing of the minds of millions of libs, both low information voters in the urban areas and limousine libs in the dc suburbs is delusional enough to trigger the red flag law.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Pure and simple: If you dont vote, you may as well not exist. You are no longer a constituent and your opinion does not count.

Good deal for the state, they take your tax dollars and dont have to listen to you.

And if I do a write-in vote am I still a constituent?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

you think your opinion counted on 888 and 1302?

our opinions don't count, not here. have you spoken to your reps? I have, they don't care what we think, they care about furthering their political futures.

voting for someone who wont stand up for your opinion and waffles and votes counter to your opinion is the same as voting for someone who is against your opinion.

I will vote for steve Waugh, barring him doing something stupid but the rest are dead to me.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Yes. Not think, know.

my opinion on these bill is they are unconstitutional and extreme infringements on my rights.

your opinion was? that they are ok to infringe on your rights some and that having a made up requirement to register these parts with the nfa is ok with you? and no way to allow inheritance of these parts and pieces?

I hope that's not your opinion but I know my opinion was not was ignored completely

nope, the reps I have spoken to thought we, the 2a community was onboard with this, they figured we didn't count anyway if we bitched so they chose to vote anti to further their political futures and give Hogan coverage to sign anti legislation.

the only time we count to them is when they need money or votes.

I will give neither anymore to those who chose to vote anti gun, ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom