• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I doubt Ginsburg or Breyer will retire until after the midterms, they may not retire until after 2020. Actuary tables show they have several years to go on average lifetime, and they have better healthcare than the vast majority of Americans.

Even with Kennedy I doubt Trump will be able to successfully nominate and see seated a Supreme Court Justice unless the process is completely done by this November. The GOP was able to block Garland and the Dems will use that as an excuse to block any Trump nomination without GOP majority in Senate and nuclear capability on filibuster. When we say two year sis unprecedented, they will say blocking garland so long was also unprecedented and two can play that game

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I doubt Ginsburg or Breyer will retire until after the midterms, they may not retire until after 2020. Actuary tables show they have several years to go on average lifetime, and they have better healthcare than the vast majority of Americans.

Even with Kennedy I doubt Trump will be able to successfully nominate and see seated a Supreme Court Justice unless the process is completely done by this November. The GOP was able to block Garland and the Dems will use that as an excuse to block any Trump nomination without GOP majority in Senate and nuclear capability on filibuster. When we say two year sis unprecedented, they will say blocking garland so long was also unprecedented and two can play that game
    They need a trip to the DUDEranch in TX.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom