• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Duplicating this from the watercooler section

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XR031351

This link will take you to the discounted NRA memberships. It is legit and I just used it.

I don't always agree with the NRAs positions but with the all out assault by the far left I felt it was time to step up and fill in for losses from the businesses who cut ties with the NRA.

If you can't go full life membership all the other options are discounted too.

Last edited:

Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    Duplicating this from the watercooler section

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...ignid=XR031351

This link will take you to the discounted NRA memberships. It is legit and I just used it.

I don't always agree with the NRAs positions but with the all out assault by the far left I felt it was time to step up and fill in for losses from the businesses who cut ties with the NRA.

If you can't go full life membership all the other options are discounted too.

That link took me to the nra homepage, says lifetime membership is $1500. Maybe its just me though.

CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    Wow. Life is $1500 now? It was nominally $1000 when I joined, with discount deals going as low as $350.

Livingthedream

Feb 20, 2017
    Ive wanted to sign up but I cant do lifetime at the moment. We need all the help we can get perserving our rights.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    The NRA isn't perfect but who is? Besides there is no question they are the main public face of 2A Rights, and the largest civil rights organization in America. They have more political pull than any of our other friends. Without them, we'd be a lot worse off now than we already are.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    The NRA isn't perfect but who is? Besides there is no question they are the main public face of 2A Rights, and the largest civil rights organization in America. They have more political pull than any of our other friends. Without them, we'd be a lot worse off now than we already are.

This ^^^^

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Can anyone, who upped their membership to life over the weekend, please look at their membership status at www.nramemberservices.org and tell me if you see life or what you previously had? Mine went from Annual to Life then back to Annual. I called and they said wait 4 - 6 days and check again.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    Can anyone, who upped their membership to life over the weekend, please look at their membership status at www.nramemberservices.org and tell me if you see life or what you previously had? Mine went from Annual to Life then back to Annual. I called and they said wait 4 - 6 days and check again.

I just checked and mine said annual. I changed to life a few days ago. I also changed my magazine. It shows the mag change, but not the annual change. I will check again like you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom