• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Ha! Not that I’ve ever heard. Could you imagine, the Russians are marching their way across Eastern Europe and the Germans are too busy putting white paint on the markings of their rifles!

Almost as bad as that Gunbroker seller that was claiming the white/brown coloring on the markings of his refurb 91/30 were remnants of poison that the soldier would lick off to commit suicide instead of being captured.

I have an East German Mosin. I can tell because it is stamped /1\. Eisel certified that it is legit. It’s very rare.

WeldonHunter

Apr 27, 2011
    Louisiana
    P.T. Barnum -> Classic Firearms "I'm proud of you son!"

Not only is there a sucker born every minute but many of them carry cash..

I'll admit I've made purchases from them but not like what they have been getting away with lately. But you know what? Its free enterprise.

This /\ Classic and ole' Brutus has been known for years to "embellish" the descriptions to say the least. Anyone who remembers the old website with everything they sold on one page that started with daily quotes from WWF wrestlers and the Dukes of Hazard.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    At local gun shop in Mount Airy

Attachments

• DB19206B-AE5C-4429-B489-060D548DCDD6.jpg
      DB19206B-AE5C-4429-B489-060D548DCDD6.jpg
      37.6 KB · Views: 528

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    FWIW, I ordered one of the $730 Service Grade rifles and asked for a nice shooter.

Fedex man delivered my Springfield Armory SN 632xxx M1 Garand today. New CMP furniture and SA parts (that I can see without disassembly). Throat erosion and muzzle gauged at 1, 1. I'm a happy camper. It's just what I wanted.

I'll try to post pic's in the "Just got it now" thread after I get a chance to stop drooling. :D

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Resistance is futile.

I'm going tomorrow. I understand it's been sawed off, but tastefully. We'll see.

Anyone thankful that I saved you from yourself, feel free to send me a small thanks offering. Since this is a roaring 20s piece, I should ask for a sawbuck.

Anyone under 40 know what that is?

TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    Resistance is futile.

I'm going tomorrow. I understand it's been sawed off, but tastefully. We'll see.

Anyone thankful that I saved you from yourself, feel free to send me a small thanks offering. Since this is a roaring 20s piece, I should ask for a sawbuck.

Anyone under 40 know what that is?

Well? Did you go look at it?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Well? Did you go look at it?

No. In fact I just got off the phone with the shop. My day went sideways early, with no hope of being saved. I told them to put it back on the shelf, and I'd come by in the next couple days if it was still available.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Even though they aren't C&R SOG has AP-63's in for a hell of a price. I'm VERY tempted to get one to go with my PA-63, especially given the fact that I have another pistol in .32ACP now.

Not a bad price on milsurp Tok ammo either.

z7cLvs3quaHQrNzl1EX0bqeON1g01Ho0MjkcbzcLRfO5OZHOz2h3_rLLD_kFDHh4Nbi2y1C-V1-lXLlM7K-6jxZrvg7OzgrxRB3-FjACX_ZP7N95KelbCnBZvDxRGgHGeg4jDahiNkY5D3lHeQf90-S6_K3xG6IRWlUdfcRiVVSMR6JL4X5_bZA6ydDDXobKgMXGL5L0O4R-sX-gRnA8JCQ_J59ROIObvh3ydQYNeNbWTQ2XVvmu58Mq79cQS6HUIZEKSwVzTdigOISyqbfsXdViZUmlVA05iIcWdRJm8WVJIyV9IPhakNt58b6OFuaGuy_9abEQzgZtdj1s8eYlWsTQ5EU_DDLGZnzSVpLq1fqFpqsec_YSGhNKgyMzhRtFwKlWpp75yZsdshcf1cTETkXn0nqhYbhO6YXYUE9poVDj3imPZDoM2XyLcLFGiz1g-k69nNYe4kkQIWwQIRMKTTY6xSSkmoUwP5s9b-cC41LlXFlmpisb71z6H_zivG0pV9hVYGbwTDjNIOar5vOJgmGy8Woa4UGJPYPEyVNw01N1-0nmVI2Rf99iaJcbxqQw0WVW9vvS0PsUIvpQ3E_s6LZocITFZss23E8KDmicXefWE5fz3IZECbcHFUc09abZ7onk0c3K3zpXZjfeUf9bRDv-rlRUThM7sSqXKiqUHRUJ0lI3MVlufy9C9IXW=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    SOG has Nagant Pistol Ammo on sale, $175.50 for a 1092 rd crate (spam cans). Shipping is extra and is a minimum of $15. I'd suggest calling them if you want to buy to get the total shipped price. The 14 rd boxes are also on sale $2.25, but min shipping is still $15. (This is 16 cents/rd)

http://www.southernohiogun.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom