• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Hmmmmm. Wonder if I should cancel my Form 1 application and just hold my breath for the Hearing Act to pass.

Sewer Rat

Ultimate Member
    Question... since I like tinkering, and have absolutely no issue with registering it... are the kits really worth it though? Or are the kits more of a macho factor, in that "yeah, I built this suppressor out of spare parts" pride talk?

ps I really really hate you all... before I moved to MD, it was longbows, contenders, and bolt action rifles... move to MD and suddenly I am playing with ARs, plastic pistols, and now suppressors....

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have so many freeze plugs I could not count them all , did not know they were a banned item . We use them to plug holes and tig weld around them , we have many different sizes .

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    What this guy is doing is no different then the short shotties that were advertised. Buy it without a barrel and get the short barrel for $1.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I just got one too. These things work great at catching all of the solvents during cleaning.

8699b00a40011678f25dce5adab26aa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question... since I like tinkering, and have absolutely no issue with registering it... are the kits really worth it though? Or are the kits more of a macho factor, in that "yeah, I built this suppressor out of spare parts" pride talk?

ps I really really hate you all... before I moved to MD, it was longbows, contenders, and bolt action rifles... move to MD and suddenly I am playing with ARs, plastic pistols, and now suppressors....

it's price you can make an effective can for about 1/2 to 1/3 the price or more of a store bought one, also some might just like making them as well but I would say mostly cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom