• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    Looking for a .357/.38spl bore lock. Live in Kensington, work in Annapolis. Can meet anywhere between the two or close by. Please PM/email if you have one I can borrow.

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Ugh. Yet another idiotic Maryland requirement i didn't know about. Looks like i need to borrow a lock for a Glock 17 (9 mm). Am i understanding correctly that the included cable lock isn't good enough?

I'm in the annapolis area and picking up in Pasadena

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

remodeler1

Jul 23, 2013
    Frederick
    Ugh. Yet another idiotic Maryland requirement i didn't know about. Looks like i need to borrow a lock for a Glock 17 (9 mm). Am i understanding correctly that the included cable lock isn't good enough?

You'll need a bore lock, cable locks aren't "approved".

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD

I will be down in Annapolis tomorrow 4/12 off of Ridgely Ave at about 1230 until about 5 or so teaching a class, I have a 9mm lock you can borrow if you still need one. I will throw it in the car tonight. If you PM me I will give you my cell number and you can text me if you want to meet tomorrow evening some time.

On a related story, anyone got a .45 one that I can borrow for a Friday pickup at 2A in Jessup?

Mark

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I will be down in Annapolis tomorrow 4/12 off of Ridgely Ave at about 1230 until about 5 or so teaching a class, I have a 9mm lock you can borrow if you still need one. I will throw it in the car tonight. If you PM me I will give you my cell number and you can text me if you want to meet tomorrow evening some time.

On a related story, anyone got a .45 one that I can borrow for a Friday pickup at 2A in Jessup?

Mark

Mark:

Good to meet you today and thank you for the loaner. I will get you lock back to you shortly. I hope you had luck finding one to borrow in .45.

markgrutz

Feb 1, 2011
    Ellicott City, MD
    If you're traveling in the Crofton-Greenbelt corridor, I've got a .45 bore lock I can lend.

Send me a PM if you want to use it.

Thanks for the offer, but I had a slight change of plans and wound up going there tonight since I couldn't go tomorrow after all. I now have my very own MD compliant lock... yea :sad20:

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom