Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    race-2017_031317.png

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Interesting ans depressing.

Thanks for posting. The raw data paints a more accurate picture than news bites.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    I lived a large chunk of my life in Chicago, still have family there and love the flavor of the city. Fun night life, great Sports teams, broad shouldered city.

That said, the majority of the city is perfectly safe to walk at night in. But...like a senile adult we want to hide and tuck away, there are neighborhoods and sections where you wouldn't walk around in during the day. They all know that and don't want to talk about it.

Where I differ from my sisters, cousins and Mom (who still live there) is blaming the gun for the problem. I don't blame Indiana (they say all the evil guns flood over from IN).

It is an inner city issue, piss poor police presence, declining neighborhoods. That's it.

Go to Chicago, enjoy a pizza or a Tony's hot beef sammich. Anyone's spidey sense will know where you're safe for the most part.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Heading there tomorrow for the 2nd time this month. My corporate office is located in downtown Chicago. Although I do enjoy the food and the atmosphere, I dread going every month.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Rahm Emanuel is a joke!

Indeed. I believe that he recently proposed requiring an acceptance letter to college as a high school graduation requirement. WTF? not everyone needs to go to college to be successful. This country needs people skilled with their hands to be mechanics and other trades people. A good plumber or mechanic is valuable to the economy of this country - no college degree required. I'd rather they learned their craft via OJT or an apprenticeship, instead of attending classes in the liberal arts or humanities....

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Indeed. I believe that he recently proposed requiring an acceptance letter to college as a high school graduation requirement. WTF? not everyone needs to go to college to be successful. This country needs people skilled with their hands to be mechanics and other trades people. A good plumber or mechanic is valuable to the economy of this country - no college degree required. I'd rather they learned their craft via OJT or an apprenticeship, instead of attending classes in the liberal arts or humanities....

No free college translates to no state sponsored brainwashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom