• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    At last nights match a guy had his drone out and was taking video past the line of fire with it. It was cool as hell

Attachments

• IMG_7393.jpg
      IMG_7393.jpg
      83.4 KB · Views: 813

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I like shooting birds and clays, it would be way to distracting, and tempting for me.
    I think you've come up with a future shooting sport.

Just need the drones to drop in price in come in multi packs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Anyone know if you can bring your own full auto there? I know you can rent, but can't find any info about shooting your own.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    TMGN just announced on their Facebook page that they are extending Sunday member-only hours, opening an hour earlier.

https://www.facebook.com/TMGNMD/pho....1488927180./1400067230065768/?type=3&theater

I normally go on Sunday mornings but my mom is concerned for my demon soul so I have been going to church with her instead. I have found that going to TMGN during the week is much less crowded than Sunday mornings. I went last night to give the AR I rebuild at SOTAR a workout. There were only two other lanes being used when I was there. :thumbsup:

magnetic1

Jun 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    What's the process for getting signed up to participate? I couldn't find anything on their webpage.

https://practiscore.com/upcomingmatches

Search for "TMGN"

They open registration up Saturdays for the upcoming thursday matches. Fills up pretty quickly.

First event of each month has one USPSA classifier stage and costs more. Rest of month are "outlaw" matches (USPSA rules but nothing official)

pilotguy299

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2010
    FredNeck County, MD
    The Machine Gun Nest is one of the best FFLs/Ranges I have ever been to. And I have been to more than a few, both personally and professionally!

The facility is clean, the staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help. A big plus for me is just how "unpretentious" they are as compared to some others I have been to around the country.

Recently the TMGN, and more specifically Nicole, Brian, and Dalton, helped me with a number of firearm transfers I needed to make. Not only did they make the process nearly effortless, but they went out of their way to make it an enjoyable experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom