• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawdog89

Mar 23, 2012
    Germantown
    I know there may be a Bass Pro sucks thread already but here goes anyway. After winning a Kimber at the Friends of the Nra raffle I had to do paperwork at Bass Pro at Arundel Mills because that is where it was being held. The guy next to me had already been waiting over an hour to pick up his gun and I knew it was going to be a long day. I had heard horror stories about this place but omg. Unfortunately, I have to go back there next week to pick it up.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    That's why they sell fudge there, to help pass the time.
    Congrats on winning a free gun.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Yeah i bought two guns at one time there a couple years ago , I have a permit to carry . The young sales dude walked me outside carrying my guns while i had a loaded gun , people & companies find comfort in different ways .

I won't buy guns there anymore , just misc, gear and stuff .

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I usually like the Friends of the NRA, but using Bass Pro is the laziest thing I've ever heard of. Plenty of local, friendly shops would be happy to have that business.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    At least your Kimber was on the
    roster.....I won one in the NRA banned guns raffle last fall and had to get the thing added to the roster.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I know there may be a Bass Pro sucks thread already but here goes anyway. After winning a Kimber at the Friends of the Nra raffle I had to do paperwork at Bass Pro at Arundel Mills because that is where it was being held. The guy next to me had already been waiting over an hour to pick up his gun and I knew it was going to be a long day. I had heard horror stories about this place but omg. Unfortunately, I have to go back there next week to pick it up.

The Waldorf NRA event? If so, I'm pretty sure we met there. That Kimber was the pick of the litter that night.

Sorry BassPro giving you grief, I have a story or two about doing paperwork at BassPro.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

"Free" isn't always free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom