• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Same here in Georgia. Atlanta's population is rapidly outnumbering the rest of the state. Here however the divide between parties is deepening and the moderates are put off by the radicals. It'll be interesting going forward because many large companies are building headquarters here because the conservative fiscal policies are business friendly, but then they bring in thousands of blue state employees who vote the other way.

mind boggling, isn't it?

Ive never understood why the liberals that seem to enjoy personal freedoms so much vote for change against them time and time again.

Guilt maybe? Most liberals are filled with it.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    how bad will it get when the dems outnumber and the map changes color? Sure does look like its happening more and more these days especially with all of the sjw
    "the naked communist, 45 communist goals" looks like it was written about 2019 in 2019.

The long time Virginia residents always told me "no way" over the last 15 years when I pointed out that they had a 5th column of leftist Yankees moving into their communities and that the state was being infiltrated.

This is precisely the reason that, in planning my exodus from "The Free State," I've skipped over Virginia and am looking at WV.

I believe that this is more stunt than serious effort because Northam probably knows there is little chance for any of his crap to pass. Yet, shenanigans can happen. However, in a few years, this kind of legislation will probably become law in Virginia, given the demographic shift going on. The Commonwealth is not going down the drain yet, but circling, hell yes it is, sadly.

The VCDL email hit the nail on the head.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Good quotes from the GOP Speaker and Senate Majority Leader here. Looks like they found a backbone for now.

I can't help but laugh at the still from the video at the top of this article. A rapist and two guys who wore blackface walk into a bar...and they are all Democrats!

https://www.apnews.com/6168796d8f1140a7bb3c3a88c990253c

Some serious irony that Northam gave this presser about stripping constitutional rights yesterday in the Patrick Henry Building

Last edited:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    55564526_2152935354773553_7590086602290888704_n.jpg

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I sarcastically call for the Federal Government to re-annex the the Virginia portion of D.C. to create a quarantine zone.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    And deed it over to Maryland, along with the trans-Potomac area of DC.

They have said they want statehood, and they'll feel right at home in MD.

Fine but only if we can sell Portland and Chicago to Canada in exchange for Alberta and a territory to be named later.

DP12

Apr 24, 2018
    SoMD
    Kurt Schlichter and others have written recently about how Trump's 'in your face' approach with leftists is the right way to go. The traditional GOP/conservative approach with principled discussions among learned men simply doesn't work, even though it's the model on which the republic was founded. His article on Time For Conservatives To Get Ruthless Fighting For Free Speech is a good primer.

I read recently about movements in Illinois(?) to split into Chicago state and the rest of Illinois. Their argument is elegantly constitutional: the constitution requires republican forms of government (e.g. one rep per county), but the commie rat bastards over the last century have shifted states toward democratic rule, leading to ******** urban centers dictating how the rest of the states shall live. You see this in Maryland. You see this in VA. But you also see it in California, Oregon, and Washington. Check out the precinct-level election results from the 2018 election and you see that the tyranny of the majority is alive and well in these United States. There's a sea of red with little dots of blue...so the whole state has to capitulate to the urban commies.

I really hope those movements gain steam. The SCOTUS also needs to find a spine that's founded in the Constitution. Because I fear that if they don't, things will become very exciting before long. I much prefer peaceful boring.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    I’m not going to be surprised if VA ends up worse than MD. Blackface has to go extreme to save his rep and we need 100% of the GOP house membership to show up for the special session to defeat these bills.

I still think VA should restrict the right to vote to people who’ve been in VA for at least 3 generations. Carpetbaggers have the polar opposite of the Midas Touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I hope they hold it together for a bit longer. I'm moving to VA in August. I assume the Virginians on this board will appreciate another pro 2A vote or two.

Feb 28, 2013
    So in other words, let’s ban rifles that weren’t used in a shooting that happened where there ain’t no guns allowed to begin with.

Only libtards could come up with a brilliant plan like that. :rolleyes:

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I think it's a little too soon to write off Virginia. It was tried 5 months ago and failed. I don't think this one incident will change much. https://www.richmond.com/news/virgi...cle_024d41de-4c3e-5d58-b3f5-dc4d6aa295ee.html

Virginia is blue in all statewide offices, and in its Assembly is 51 GOP - 49 Dem in its House, and 21 GOP to 19 Dem in its Senate.

Money: Bloomberg has been spending more per capita in Virginia races than in any US state and Soros nearly so. That is a lot of IOUs on gun control.

Demographics: Virginia demographic changes make it likely to go solid blue in the next five to ten years.

There is also a very large relative growth of Hispanics -- the major demographic most likely to NOT own a gun, and not to support the second amendment and most likely to support increased gun control. (An issue not just in Virginia but nationally).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom