• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    His haircut tells you everything you need to know about him.

Imagine how many young minds this jerk has poisoned over the years. :mad54:

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Unlawful possession of ammunition? How the hell do they regulate that?

Possibly just throwing charges at the arrestee to see what sticks. It is a common practice, charge them with everything the can, some will get thrown out, the rest will get plea dealed down.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It begs the question, was he going to bring the shotgun into the school if the rounds didn't bring enough attention to his plight?

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Not sure but a std brass round with a lead bullet in it shoved up your a$$ may well not set off an alarm (I ain't trying it), but it shows the stupidity of his point. A single round of ammo is justification for metal detectors?!?!?!

Idiot. Not sure what should be done with him but it wouldn't be anything nice. He likely traumatized a ton of kids and parents.

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    Not sure but a std brass round with a lead bullet in it shoved up your a$$ may well not set off an alarm (I ain't trying it), but it shows the stupidity of his point. A single round of ammo is justification for metal detectors?!?!?!

Idiot. Not sure what should be done with him but it wouldn't be anything nice. He likely traumatized a ton of kids and parents.

That's the notion. Because the children have to be saved! Think of the children! If there's one bullet there must be more! Everybody panic!

:Sarcasm:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Hey, it's the Other PRM .

To purchase or possess any ammunition must have a FID card .

To purchase or possess " handgun " ammunition , must have recieved a * Permit to Purchase Handgun * .

Just a note to point out that I see "false flag" attacks becoming more and more common as a tactic of the left: teacher drops bullets in a school in a notoriously anti-2A state; black guy puts racist graffiti on his own locker at Air Force academy; red hat wearers attack Jussie Smollet yelling MAGA; Anti-Fa female arrestee claims police brutality in arrest - if there is any political capital in an issue at all, we need to be very careful about believing claims intended to foster public outrage. Actually, most people on this forum are probably already careful, but I see this trend growing probably because it seems to work. They effectively turn the discussion from the act to the outrage and, even when discovered the discussion is still, "Yeah well, maybe not in this particular case but it still happens too often and we need to do something about it" - meaning, new regulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom