• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    How about it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There looks to be a fair amount of interest here for this round but as of right now we are working on some 9mm bulk which we have some large orders for. This will be near the top of the list for new rounds we can offer. Need to look into component availability as well.

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    There looks to be a fair amount of interest here for this round but as of right now we are working on some 9mm bulk which we have some large orders for. This will be near the top of the list for new rounds we can offer. Need to look into component availability as well.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Came in and picked up the free set as well as a box of 9mm. Shot some of it yesterday. Very happy with the results. Consistent loads, no feed issue and it seems pretty clean. I shot the a 9mm with the ammo I picked up there and shot a .45 with some WWB. The 9 was considerably cleaner after shooting about 50 rounds through each gun.

I will also add, while at the range another shooter was having feed issues with Federal ammo. I gave him a couple rounds of your stuff and he had no problem with that. I figure that was a good sign in terms of compatibility issues. I don't know what he was shooting in terms of guns but I was shooting Glocks and they tend to eat anything I throw at them.

Chances are, I'll be back for more at some point.

I was there as well and you let me shoot your Glock 21 and you shot my S&W 1911. Loved the Glock and lack of recoil. My buddy had just bought a new Ruger SR9. He made the mistake of not breaking it down and cleaning it before going to the range. He got to my house late and I offered to break it down and give it a good clean, but we were pressed for time. We used Freedom Munitions 9mm which worked fine and then put in Federal Premium and it would not load properly. Had to manually rack the slide to get the next round to properly seat in the chamber. Look forward to seeing you back up at the range.

BigBoiB

Jun 4, 2013
    MoCo, Md.... for now!
    I was there as well and you let me shoot your Glock 21 and you shot my S&W 1911. Loved the Glock and lack of recoil. My buddy had just bought a new Ruger SR9. He made the mistake of not breaking it down and cleaning it before going to the range. He got to my house late and I offered to break it down and give it a good clean, but we were pressed for time. We used Freedom Munitions 9mm which worked fine and then put in Federal Premium and it would not load properly. Had to manually rack the slide to get the next round to properly seat in the chamber. Look forward to seeing you back up at the range.

Thanks for letting me try your 1911. I've been thinking about adding one to my collection and I liked how yours felt. Definately had more 'kick' than the GLock, but it felt comfortable. It was nice meeting you. I enjoyed shooting up there and hope to join this month or next.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Patty and I stopped in today to pick up some sample packs of 9MM but they had ran out! I did pick up two boxes of 9MM just the same!

We did have a great conversation with Cory. He gave us the grand tour and apologized about not having any 9MM samples (plenty of .40 though).

I look forward to recommending United to my students from the DC-NOVA area. I am sure they are going to be a popular place among the MDS crowd. I hope I can come down for their grand opening.

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Patty and I stopped in today to pick up some sample packs of 9MM but they had ran out! I did pick up two boxes of 9MM just the same!

We did have a great conversation with Cory. He gave us the grand tour and apologized about not having any 9MM samples (plenty of .40 though).

I look forward to recommending United to my students from the DC-NOVA area. I am sure they are going to be a popular place among the MDS crowd. I hope I can come down for their grand opening.

Nice meeting you both as well. Stop by anytime.

Cory

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom