AMMO Deal ALERT! 9mm Blazer Brass 450rds $93.18 shipped!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Hurry I just placed my order and I doubt this will last long!

Gander Mountain has 9mm Blazer Brass Ammo, 115 Grain FMJ 450 Rounds + Free Shipping. Add 9 boxes of 50 rounds to cart at the sale price of $11.99 each and apply coupon code "GM12WL16" to receive $20 off $100. Total with MD tax is $93.18 shipped. $0.20/rd for Brass isn't bad delivered to your door! :party29:

http://www.gandermountain.com/modpe...aliber&r=view&from=grid&source=linkconn&lct=s

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    careful with gander mountain and coupons. watch your credit card statement.. 3 times now I have been charged the non coupon price.. had to call for adjustment.

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    Code won't work for me :(

EDIT --

I manually typed in the code a couple of times and it finally took it. So if you have trouble with the code you might want to try it a few times.

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    I had to call in to get credit again.. I ordered last week sometime early and got confirmation for:

Order Total: $104.98

debit card was charged :

you have to prove to them that you got the coupon on your order confirmation by emailing it to the rep before they will credit you.

this seems to happen every time I order with a coupon from gander mountain.

edit: oops this was for a different ammo, but same idea.. just watch your statements.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    I had to call in to get credit again.. I ordered last week sometime early and got confirmation for:

Order Total: $104.98

debit card was charged :

you have to prove to them that you got the coupon on your order confirmation by emailing it to the rep before they will credit you.

this seems to happen every time I order with a coupon from gander mountain.

edit: oops this was for a different ammo, but same idea.. just watch your statements.

That's BS!!
    I have the email and I used Amex so I'm not scared!

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Watch out I tried this before from gander mountain and the coupon will appear to be accepted but it will be manually over ridden in the system. Check your bank accounts.

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    How the hell does gander mountain get away with charging your credit card a different amount than what agreed to int the checkout phase. If they aren't going to honor the discount they should cancel the order completly.

This seems criminal to me. I know if people on here didn't make me aware of it, I would never have caught it looking back at my statement. How many people have they ripped off in the past with not honoring codes post sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom