• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I hope I'm truly wrong but I suspect there will be Ringers in the crowd so to speak. People dressed as 2nd Amendment supporters but actually people planted in the crowd by either the government or anti-gun groups that will instigate trouble. If that occurs I would recommend quickly subduing the individual and calling for law enforcement. I would also recommend attempting to identify the person with his or hers government-issued ID in hopes that you might match them up with their social media profile. This could potentially show that the instigators came from the gun grabbing crew not 2nd Amendment supporters. If violence does occur you know that Northam and the left will point to what happens and blame Second Amendment supporters. Your only defense is to prove them wrong

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    A[Maryland]Farmer;5758058 said:
    I agree man, you've changed my mind. I mean, yeah your tactics haven't worked yet, but dammit, maybe they'll work this time.

Kill em with kindness!!!!

I'd like to see your azz protest in front of THIS, tough guy (showed up with the VSP in Richmond today):

EOc8j92X4AIk-6w

You better believe the MSP could lay their hands on one or more in an afternoon.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    What's the "Hammer O'Bannon" up to, 2 or 3 on this thread?

There will most certainly be "bad actor" plants in the ralley. Matt Bracken has laid out a good pre-event scenario.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I hope I'm truly wrong but I suspect there will be Ringers in the crowd so to speak. People dressed as 2nd Amendment supporters but actually people planted in the crowd by either the government or anti-gun groups that will instigate trouble. If that occurs I would recommend quickly subduing the individual and calling for law enforcement. I would also recommend attempting to identify the person with his or hers government-issued ID in hopes that you might match them up with their social media profile. This could potentially show that the instigators came from the gun grabbing crew not 2nd Amendment supporters. If violence does occur you know that Northam and the left will point to what happens and blame Second Amendment supporters. Your only defense is to prove them wrong

All good points.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Just seeing reports the omni has posted no gun signs.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Fair point. Although in local politics, there is less of that. It is a risk. And you have to have a type of job that lets you step away from it for 3 months out of the year.

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Been reading a lot of stuff out there about the rally.... and have seen several posts about groups hiring crisis actors and planning a false flag. Who knows if any of that stuff is real or made up trolling but it’s out there. Keep your heads on a swivel and be careful! I wouldn’t put it past certain groups out there to stage something to make us all look like animals and make a push for something on the national level!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Just seeing reports the omni has posted no gun signs.

Virginia has a curtilage law, the hotel is where you are living at that moment and as such is an extension of your home.

I'm concerned about the parking. Sounds like many (most?) of the downtown garages are closing. I'm going to call the Omni shortly and verify that parking will be available Sunday night. I'll report back in this thread.

ETA: They said their garage was open and parking would be available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom