Where to buy deer meat in/around Gaithersburg?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mclark44

Jul 21, 2014
    Looking for venison - will pay butcher fees

If anyone would be willing to get one for me I can pay butcher fees and pick up from butcher. Prefer fresh kill to road kill. Please respond.

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    If anyone would be willing to get one for me I can pay butcher fees and pick up from butcher. Prefer fresh kill to road kill. Please respond.

Where you located? I can give you a few lbs from the freezer if not too far and will keep you in mind for this season.

Gunlawyer

Jan 18, 2013
    Knoxville, MD
    Howdy folks,

I'm not a hunter and don't know anyone who is, I was wondering if you all could recommend a good place to purchase some deer meat.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    O2b4wln

Drop me a note offline, I can hook you up. I arrow way more deer each year than I can eat/use and so I donate a ton of it to worthy folks. If you are willing to drive to my place (Next to Brunswick) you are welcome to quarters on ice when the time comes. You will need a big cooler. Just putting my annual list of deer meat recipients together now actually.

Chris

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I wanted to jump in too. I am going to try for the first time this fall. Haven't hunted since I was 12. Gonna give it a go. Keep me in mind, I'd pay butcher fee and / or pick up any extra you might want to get rid of. ;)

bushmann

Jun 29, 2016
    It's been a while since this was originally posted. Do you still goose hunt? If so, could you please ask for a deer for me? I'll do all the work -- just let me know where to pick it up from. Thanks.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Hey Gray Ghost, is this offer still good after four years? I just found this thread today and I'm interested. Could you please? I'd pay the butcher fee. Thank you.

It's been a while since this was originally posted. Do you still goose hunt? If so, could you please ask for a deer for me? I'll do all the work -- just let me know where to pick it up from. Thanks.

I don't think you'll get a response, been awhile since he's been active.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      68 KB · Views: 405

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    You will have to get it from a game farm/deer farm out of state. Get ready to pay. Venison is not cheap.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    anyone make like a summer sausage with venison. I would be interested in a few rolls. I like the OP do not hunt because I am the only one in the house that would eat a bambi.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    anyone make like a summer sausage with venison. I would be interested in a few rolls. I like the OP do not hunt because I am the only one in the house that would eat a bambi.

I got skunked in the stand last fall on account of no safe shots (so much for loose cannon gun owners), and so I wouldn't mind finding a few sticks of deer bologna myself if it were available.

joe7

Sep 24, 2020
    Hello Gentlemen,
    I live in Gaithersburg and I've no experience or clue in hunting.
    I'd would love to get a deer (buck or doe), skinned and quartered, and I don't care if you keep the backstraps.
    I've a chest freezer and I don't mind if the amount of meat is much.
    Any help would be appreciated!
    -Joe

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I'm a hunter, deer meat (wild game) cannot be sold or bought. Pen raised deer can be sold. It's regulated by the FDA and whatever. I don't know of any around our areas. I think it exists in other states though. A person/hunter can give you deer meat that is ok. I think you can give the person/hunter something in return for it, not money though. I read my hunting license manuals to try and keep up with all the laws and regs. You can go on the MD DNR website it's very informative. Hope this info helps you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom