• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    The Primer Fairy was able to deliver 1000 Winchester large pistol primers, 1000 Winchester Rifle primers, and 1000 large rifle magnum primers. I also keep my primers in a steel ammo can with desiccant media fresh as a daisy for long term storage.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I thought I had found primers in stock $69/1K. I hemmed and hawed but put 3bx in my cart along with 2lb longshot at $49/lb. free shipping over $250 so I said WTH and clicked checkout.

Then I realized the company was in Ontario Canada. I had my VPN set to Windsor for some reason.

What a let down.

I thought I had found primers in stock $69/1K. I hemmed and hawed but put 3bx in my cart along with 2lb longshot at $49/lb. free shipping over $250 so I said WTH and clicked checkout.

Then I realized the company was in Ontario Canada. I had my VPN set to Windsor for some reason.

What a let down.

We can easily fix your primer dilemma if you have some 8208XBR.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    A fellow MDS'er sent me a PM about someone having an 8lb jug for sale in LaPlata. I got really stoked until he found out the seal was broken and a little bit of powder was used. Call me paranoid, but I'm not buying an open tub of powder from a complete stranger.
    I found a bullet in one once...:innocent0
    :D

craftsman_69

MDS Supporter
    Jul 26, 2015
    AA
    Squaregrouper

If there is anyone on this side of the Mississippi who could get XBR it would be Ed Nicely from Ed's Gun shop. Yes he is in Vass, NC, no he doesn't ship hazmat. He post often (FB) of his current reloading components which is extensive. But he has good prices even during times like now. His shop goes from the prepper to real safes.

https://www.facebook.com/EdsGunShopNC

The Primer Fairy has retired to Reloading Valhalla.

Attachments

• XBR.jpg
      XBR.jpg
      57.6 KB · Views: 92

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads